Chapter 4

I wake up when someone lightly shakes my shoulder. I stretch and rub my eyes. Niall smiles and says, "You slept the whole flight."

I laugh and say, "I've always been really good at sleeping on planes."

Soon we land and exit the plane. We gather our things. Niall and I are allowed off first since we'd probably get mobbed if we didn't.

Security takes us to get our luggage and then they drive us to where Niall's car is parked.

We finally get to Niall's house. We go inside and as soon as we walk inside I see my painting. It's hanging right by the door. I smile a full smile for the first time in a long time.

Then I feel Niall hug me from behind. He immediately stops and says, "Sorry. That was uncalled for." I immediately say, "It's fine. I enjoyed it." I slap a hand over my mouth. WHY DID I SAY THAT?

Niall blushes, smiles and says, "I did too." My heart starts beating faster. I love Niall and he loves me!

He then leads me to my room. It's the same size as my room at home and it's not even the master bedroom! Suddenly the doorbell rings and Niall runs upstairs.

I can hear Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry go to the living room. I unpack everything from my suitcase and go upstairs.

I almost enter the living room but I hear Niall say, "Jess" so I hang back. Eavesdropping has always been a specialty of mine. I hide just outside of the entryway, behind a plant.

I concentrate on Niall's voice. He says, "Jess is so talented. She's an artist, photographer, and drummer. I accidently hugged her today and she said she enjoyed it! I finally found my princess guys!"

I can tell that they're all smiling and then Zayn says, "That's awesome lad! Hold onto her!"

After he says that I stand up and walk in. All of their eyes grow wide when they see me. I'm sure they all expected a beautiful, sweet, innocent girl. Not a girl covered in tattoos and piercings.

I sit down beside Niall and he says, "This is Jess." They're still in shock but then finally Liam says, "We're all pleased to meet you Jess."

"Nice to meet you guys as well." I say. We all sit there in an awkward silence until I say, "I'm going for a walk."

Then Zayn says, "I'll join you." I get up off the couch and Zayn follows behind me.

I put on my Tom's and exit the house. I turn to Zayn and say, "Know any good places for thinking and clearing your mind?"

He smiles and says, "I know the perfect place." He takes the lead and we soon reach a tall building.

We walk around to the back. I see that all of the fire escape ladders are down.

Zayn starts climbing up and I follow up behind him. It's a long way to the top so I relax and enjoy the climb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys so I hit 15 reads! Love you all! I love writing this fanfic because it gives me fangirl cramps (Don't ask me to explain but they're pretty much feels that turn into cramps) and I know it's good when that happens.

Anyway if you guys haven't read 'Chills' yet you totally should! It's writtin by me and I'm not telling you what it's about. Find out yourself! ;)

Alright so I have basketball camp all next week and I don't know if I'll be able to publish everyday. Heince the username... BALL IS LIFE!!! (And 1D :P)

I'd also like to recomend a fanfic for you guys. It's by nerd_life_1726 and it's amazing! It's a Harry fanfic and it gives me fangirl cramps all the time.

Again thank you all for reading and please tell your friends about this fanfic if you're enjoying it!!!

Thanks lovlies! -Becca :)