Secrets Revealed

*Ludmila walks into Gregorio's dance room and sees him talking to Isabella*

Ludmila-Hello Gregorio.

Gregorio-Shut the door and sit down.

*Ludmila does what she is told*

Gregorio-Did you leak the picture?

Ludmila-Yep and now poor Fran is nowhere to be found.

Gregorio-Great! Isabella did Francesca look upset when you hugged Diego?

Isabella-Heartbroken.

Gregorio-Fantastic!

Isabella-Listen Gregorio, I know that you are just looking out for Diego but is ruining this girl's life worth it? I mean I think she really loves your son and he loves her and then you fly me all the way from Spain to get her jealous?

Gregorio-Diego told me about you. About how he had all these unresolved feelings for you. About how he had to leave you in Spain and he told me about how he regretted it. And I bet that these feelings are still there deep down so all we have to do is let them out and I am positive that he will want to get back together with you.

Isabella-But I don't want to.

Gregorio-What?

Isabella-I got over Diego and we have the best friendship now and dating would ruin that. Anyway I have met someone else.

Gregorio-Who?

Isabella-(Sighs Happily)Marco...

Gregorio&Ludmila-What?

Isabella-When he came to Spain we started dating. When you paid for my filght and told me to come it wasn't just because Diego was in trouble but it was also because of him.

Ludmila-Does he know that you and Diego used to date?

Isabella-Yes why?

Ludmila-Izzy he is playing you.

Isabella-What?

Ludmila-Isn't it obvious? Diego dated Fran, Marco's ex so he probably went looking for you to get revenge. He isn't really interested in you.

Isabella-That's a lie.

Ludmila-I am just speaking the truth. Marco knew what good friends you were with Diego and he probably thought that you would tell him. Wow I am really smart!

Isabella-I can't believe this! I am going back home!

Gregorio-No! You can't! Diego needs you!

Isabella-No, he needs Francesca and you need help for being this involved! I am done being apart of your sick game! I am telling Diego EVERYTHING!

Gregorio-Even about your part in all this? Because he will never forgive you...

Isabella-I didn't know everything when I agreed to this! I wil just tell him that.

Gregorio-Who do you think he will choose? You or me? Because it is likely that it will be me.

Isabella-Well I guess that I will have to take that chance then.

*Isabella storms out*

Gregorio-Thanks a lot Ludmila! This all your fault!

Ludmila-Hey! Do you want me to leave as well?

Gregorio-Fine. Even though Isabella was an asset, we will work something out.

Heyy! I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! I really wanted to show how much Gregorio cares about his son but also how much he like to be right. I thought it would be cool to write about how far he is willing to go and I thought that it would be fun if he was the reason Isabella visited.

Sabz xoxo