Misunderstandings

*Diego is walking to the park bench with a bouquet of flowers and he sits waiting until he sees Isabella who gives him a huge hug*

Isabella-Hey! Oh flowers! You didn't have to but I am so glad you did!

Diego-Actually.....nevermind....

Isabella-I am so happy that I came here. I missed you so much! Spain is so different without you Diego.

Diego-I miss it sometimes.

Isabella-It's not too late to come back you know...

Diego-I love it here now. I have friends, a father and a relationship.

Isabella-So I guess you got over me quickly.

Diego-It wasn't like that.

Isabella-I didn't want to be in a long distance relationship either Diego but I am glad that we could remain best friends.

Diego-Me too.

Isabella-Hug?

Diego-Of course.

*They hug just as Fran walks to the bench*

*Diego pulls away as soon as he sees Fran standing there*

Diego-Oh Fran finally.

Fran-You wanted me to see this?

Diego-Well I don't understand. You are kinda late.

Fran-What? So you made Gregorio pretend you were a student for me to tutor, just so I would see you with your new girlfriend? Is that your pathetic way of saying you are over me?!

Diego-What?

*Fran runs off*

Diego-Fran wait!

Isabella-(Laughing)Talk about a drama queen!

Diego-Don't talk about Fran like that.

Isabella-Is that your girlfriend?

Diego-Well I thought she was...

Isabella-Come here.

*Isabella hugs Diego and as she sees Fran hiding behind a tree watching them she smirks*