Welcome Back

(In The Mail Hall)

Antonio-Hello Everyone. We have a new student who I am sure you all know very well. Welcome back Marco!

All except Fran&Diego-Marco!

*Everyone except Fran&Diego run and hug him. When Cami&Vilu see Diego&Fran standing away from Marco they go and talk to them*

Vilu-This must be kinda awkward for you guys right?

Fran-We already knew he was here. He walked in on me and Diego in his room because Diego and him are room-mates now.

Cami-Oh.

Fran-He thinks that we just forgot about him.

Vilu-Don't worry guys. You both are like the two most important people to him. He is just shocked but he will probably be happy for you guys when he sees how happy you make each other.

Cami-Yeah maybe just try not to be so coupley around him. Like Diego you should probably not put your arm around Fran like that.

Diego-Right.

*Diego takes his arm of Fran's shoulder*

Fran-Should I talk to him?

Vilu-Give him some time.

Leon-Hey guys.Fran,Marco wants to talk to you.

Fran-Ok.

*Fran goes up to Marco and he shockingly gives her a hug and he pins her arms down in the process*

Marco-If you don't start hugging me back then this is going to get awkward fast.

Fran-I can't.

Marco-I know you are dating Diego  but that doesn't mean you can't hug me.

Fran-I know but you are pinning my arms down.

Marco-Sorry.

*Marco releases Fran*

Marco-Hey can we go for a walk?

Fran-Sorry I have plans with Diego.

Diego-We can always do that another time.

Fran-Ok then sure.

*Marco&Fran leave and start walking to a nearby park and Diego follows them*

Fran-So what did you wanna talk about?

Marco-Us.

Fran-Marco....

Marco-We were so good together. And I know what Diego is like. You two probably spent all summer having fun with him but he isn't the real relationship type.

Fran-Stop it Marco. Me and Diego are happy.

Marco-But we were happier. I know you believe that your summer romance will last but it won't and you will come running back to me. So why don't we save some time?

*Marco leans into kiss Fran and she slaps him in the face*

Marco-You slapped me!

Fran-You deserved it! I am dating your friend and you make a move on me?! Don't talk to me anymore Marco!

*Fran storms off*

Marco-Fran wait!

*Marco runs after her and Diego follows them back to the school*

(At the College)

Marco-Fran wait!

Fran-I don't want to talk to you Marco.

*Diego comes out and punches Marco*

Fran-Diego!

Diego-I gave you a chance but now I draw the line. If you ever make a move on my girlfriend again, I promise what I do to you will be a lot worse than a bloody nose ok?

*Diego walks off and Fran follows him*

Fran-Diego wait!

Diego-What Francesca?!

Fran-Why are you shouting at me?

Diego-Sorry I am just angry.

Fran-Did you see?

Diego-Yes.

Fran-So you saw me slap him?

Diego-Yeah. Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you!

Fran-I know what he did was wrong but punching him wasn't the way to go.

Diego-Says the girl who slapped him!

Fran-Point taken. But I am over Marco and I am tired of this being awkward. I know this is hard for him but I am done feeling bad for him. He has to get over it. You coming?

*Diego nods and they both leave*