Reveals

(Dance Class)

Gregorio-I hope you have been practicing in your lunch hour. The first group to perform will be Ludmila,Camila,Broduey and Leon.

*Angie walks in*

Gregorio-This is a private lesson!

Angie-Pablo told me to observe it.

Gregorio-Whatever.

*Ludmila,Camila,Broduey and Leon get up and start to dance while everyone sits out of the way*

*They all perform the dance but near the end Ludmila purposely pushes Cami and Cami falls on the floor and Broduey helps her up*

Ludmila-Oh Cami! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or your baby! Do you need a ride to the doctor?

*Everyone gasps and Vilu,Fran,Cami,Broduey and Angie look horrified*

Ludmila-Didn't anybody know? Cami is pregnant with Broduey's baby. Congrats guys!

Vilu-Ludmila you are despicable.

Ludmila-I didn't mean to be mean! I thought everyone knew!

*Cami runs out and Angie,Broduey,Fran&Vilu run after her*

Gregorio-Is she really pregnant?

Ludmila-Obviously or she wouldn't have run away.

(Meanwhile)

Angie-Cami wait up!

*Cami stops running and turn around and the guys can see tears  on her face*

Vilu-Oh Cami..

Cami-Now everyone knows!

Angie-Calm down.

Cami-Now everyone just thinks of me as the pregnant sl*t!

Fran-They don't think that..

Cami-I am just over this whole thing.I am done. I am getting rid of this baby and there is nothing any of you can say to stop me!

*Cami starts running down the stairs and falls*

Cami-Ahh!

Vilu&Fran-CAMI!

*Everyone from the dance class come out and see Cami at the bottom of the stairs*

*Cami is lying there unconscious in a pool of blood*

*Vilu tries to run down there but Leon&Angie stop her*

Fran-Someone call an ambulance!!

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed that chapter! What do you think will happen next to Cami? Comment!

Bye For Now

Sabrina xoxoxo