Ep.1

I wanted to do this for more frequent updates. I get writers block alot on my stories. So this will be more frequent than anything else. If you have any ideas I will use it and WILL give you credit for it. Who doesn't like shout outs? ;) 

***I do romantic and comedic imagines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine:

You and Roc are sitting in the park having a small picnic by yourselves. You finally convinced him to take a break from work and spend time with you. By the looks of it, it seemed like his mind was still on his job. He fiddled with the iPhone in his pocket the whole time.

You: Look! I know you can talk to me without looking into your pocket...

Roc: Babe, I'm not doing anything! I'm listening to everything your saying.

You: Then what did I just say?

Roc: You said something about that thing.

You: What "thing"?

Roc: You know...the thing Y/N. *changes subject* You want that sandwich?

You stared at him in frustration. He reached over and took your sandwich out of your lunch bag. You were about to say something to him, but his phone began to ring. Roc looked at you in silence before he even thought of answering it.

Roc: *whining* What if it's Keishaaaa?!

You: I don't care anymore...go ahead.

Roc: Thanks Y/N. I love you. 

His reply wasn't something you were expecting. You were at least hoping he'd notice your feelings were hurt. Roc just got a break from tour and this was one of the rare moments you'd get to see eachother. You were so tempted get up and walk to the car. 

Roc: *hangs up* It was Walter. 

You: What did he say?

Roc: Just reminding me about that meeting with the boys in a few hours.

You: Oh, so do I need to remind you about that movie date we have in a few hours too?

Roc: Oh, Y/N!!! I forgot all about that. I thought we were just doing the picnic!

It took everything in you not to loose it right then and there. 

You: Take me home please.

Roc: Now? Why?!

You: Roc, just do it. I'm tired.

Roc: You don't wanna fini-

You: NO.

 His face dropped as he looked at your watery eyes. You stood and and went to the car like you've wanted this whole time while Roc stayed behind to clean up. He came back to the car and took you home. As he pulled up into your driveway he looked at you as your began unbuckling your seatbelt.

Roc: I'll make it up to you. I promise. 

You: Sure Roc..

Roc: You know I would spend every second of the day with you if I could! But being in Mindless Behavior isn't easy. It comes with alot of sacrificing Y/N. Can I atleast get a kiss before you go?

He puckered his lips only for you to kiss his cheek. Roc's eyebrows shot up after he realized it. You got out and went into your house leaving him without a bye. 

-1:45am-

You came to the conclusion that either Walter was talking ALOT at this meeting or Roc just forgot about you. This was his last strike for today. He blew it. You climbed into your bed where the teddy bear he gave you on your first date layed. 

You: *whispers* Well at least your here to cuddle right Rocie? 

Your eyes began to close until you heard your bedroom door creak open. Once you turned around Roc was standing infront of your bed holding 15 red roses. He smiled and started walking to your side of the bed and sat. 

You: How'd you get in my house?! 

Roc: *laughing* Does that matter right now? 

He took a rose and tickled the side of your neck. You began to laugh and tried to push him away.

You: What do you want Roc?

Roc: I told you I was gonna make it up to you. 

You: How?

He sat your roses on your nightstand and grabbed "Rocie" from between your arms. Roc tossed the bear at the bottom of the bed and rolled ontop of you. 

Roc: *grins* Give me a hour.

--------------------------------------------------------

Got a good idea for me to use? Comment to get a dedication :)