Chapter 1

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

"Hiccup! Hiccup!" Tuffnut called as they ran into the Blacksmith shop where Hiccup was helping Gobber.

"Hiccup!" Ruffnut yelled.

"What is it now?" Hiccup turned to them, his face smeared with ash.

"Okay, so, we were on the beach," Ruffnut started.

"Trying out our new move, the Surprise Balch!" Tuffnut said. "Get it? It's like Surprise Barf and Belch, but combined."

"Yeah, I get it," Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, we were on the beach trying out the Surprise Balch. And I mean, it's a totally awesome move. We should use it on all attacks on Berk now and-"

"Guys! Get to the point," Hiccup sighed.

"Alright, alright, grumpy pants," Tuffnut grumbled. "We were on the beach and we found little Hiccup."

"Very funny guys. Haha, nice try. But I'm not going to fall for your pranks today. I have too much on my plate as it is," Hiccup said.

"He thinks we're joking," Tuffnut turned to his sister.

"My dear Hiccup, we did find a smaller Hiccup. Weaker, younger, definitely more annoying," Ruffnut said. "Tuff and I think it's a dragon hunter in disguise."

"And where per say, would you take this younger Hiccup?" The young chief asked turning away from his work. Suddenly they heard a scream. "What was that?"

"That would be the more annoying Hiccup we were talking about," Tuffnut said. Hiccup groaned and ran out of the blacksmith shop, the twins following. They found a young, brown haired boy, who the twins claim to be Hiccup, being corned against a house, the dragons curious as to who he was.

"Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, back up," Hiccup shooed the dragons away and got a good look at the boy. "Oh man, we are in big trouble."

"Hiccup, care to explain why a younger version of you is now sitting in our living room?" Astrid asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"W-who are you people?" Younger Hiccup asked scared.

"Listen kid, we're trying to help you, so if you could just chillax," Snotlout said rolling his eyes.

"Astrid, I know it's a lot to take in, but from what I understand, the twins found him on the beach," Hiccup said.

"The twins, they must have done this. Another one of their stupid pranks," Younger Hiccup face-palmed. "Haha, very funny guys. Okay, you can take off the costumes now. I know it's you in that dragon costume Tuff. This has your name written all over it," he said and pulled on Toothless's foot. "Man, this actually feels very lifelike. Good thing it's not a..." Toothless growled at younger Hiccup, showing him his teeth.

"Ahh! Real dragon! Guys! That's a Nightfury! Dad! Dad help!" Younger Hiccup raced up the stairs of the small home. "Dad?" He came back down the stairs and looked confusedly at the others.

"We need to get him to Gothi," Older Hiccup turned to Astrid and she nodded. They turned to find Toothless sniffing younger Hiccup, who had a scared smile on his face.

"Why? He looks fine," Ruffnut said.

"Yeah, he's smiling, he's totally okay with all of this," Tuffnut said.

"He's smiling because he's terrified you idiots," Astrid said rolling her eyes.

"Listen, until we figure out why he's here and if he's really Hiccup, you guys are not to tell him anything, understand?" Older Hiccup ordered.

"Yes Chief," The others muttered and filed out of the Haddock house.

"Hiccup, Gobber said you-" Valka walked in and stopped, looking from one Hiccup to the other. "What?"

"We'll explain later, come on," Astrid said and walked over to younger Hiccup. "We need to take you to see Gothi, she's a very nice lady, and will-"

"I know who Gothi is," Younger Hiccup said and then glanced up, his eyes widening. "You're... you're... Astrid?"

Astrid nodded. "That's right," she said. Younger Hiccup promptly fainted once again. Hiccup sighed and tossed the young boy over his shoulder.

The couple then took him to see Gothi, who gladly accepted them into her hut. She shooed them out after getting a good look at younger Hiccup. "Hiccup, there's no way he's you right? It's impossible."

"I... Don't know," Hiccup said and rubbed his head.

 Hope you guys enjoyed it!