𝓍𝓍𝒾𝒾. THE RUMOR

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾 🍵ミ✲
❛ No one, peaches, I swear.
You're the only girl that
I have ever had my eyes on ❜

 You're the only girl that I have ever had my eyes on ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

NINA AHN laid down on one of the chairs that was placed beside the pool with Ximen sitting beside her, flipping into a magazine. Ah Si swam back and forth in the pool as he thinks about what happened between him and Shancai. Nina sat up from her previous position and stared at her best friend, she felt so bad for what happened between the two. Though she also felt torn because Shancai is such an amazing person that Nina really likes to have around. She sees Shancai as one of the people who don't care about what has happened to a person in the past and sees people for who they are on the inside and not the outside. At the same time, Si and Nina have literally been best friends ever since they were babies and they both trust each other so much. When they were little, all four of them made a pact, which meant that they have to stay by each other and always take each others side without any question. They also promised that they would tell each other the truth. Which both Nina and Ximen have broken already because of the countless times that they denied their feelings for each other, but Meizuo and Si never really punished them for that because they really really really wanted them to be together. So naturally, Nina took Si's side, which she feels guilty for because she never heard Shancai's side to the story. Nina knows that Shancai wasn't the kind of person to do what she did. So, in reality, Nina didn't believe anything that Si had told Meizuo, Ximen and herself. Ximen and Meizuo have been clueless to the whole situation but didn't push on asking Si, himself. Only because she was taught by her mother and her sister, that you should never judge a person without hearing their side of the story.

    Ximen watched his girlfriend as she subconsciously flips the pages of her book while staring at the same spot that she was staring at for the past five minutes, the corners of his mouth lifted up slightly as he carefully rested his legs onto the chair and pushed himself up to sit beside her. He then slung his arm around her small shoulders making Nina jump with a little squeal. Ximen only laughed as Nina snapped her head towards her boyfriend. She pouted softly as she closed her book, he only responded with a chaste kiss on her cheek. Meizuo watched the two couple with longingness, of course he felt ecstatic that they finally got together. He was getting progressively jealous on the fact that all three of his best friends found someone that made them happy.

"Isn't Si acting weird? He's been swimming back and forth of an hour" Meizuo asked his two best friends gaining their attention from one another to him. Ximen glanced over at Si who was halfway through his current lap and looked back at Meizuo.