𝓍𝒾𝓋. SNEAKER MISHAPS

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲
❛ Daoming Si, why are
you wearing my shoes?! ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 🍵ミ✲❛ Daoming Si, why are you wearing my shoes?! ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

    NINA AHN rushed down the hallways, holding onto her bag tightly. She was late because she had to finish up her essay which she eventually did, but she woke up late. She rushed into her teacher's class room and placed the essay on her desk, (it was due yesterday but she didn't finish it) she panted as her teacher looked up at her.

"Ah, here's my ace student" he said as she leaned back on his chair, she bowed quickly and breathed in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late...I just um overslept" Nina gave him and awkward smile and he just nodded.

"Okay okay, but only this time alright?" Nina smiled gratefully and thanked him as she walked out of her classroom. She walked down the hall to her locker and quickly opened it, a piece of candy fell out with a letter attached to it. She picked it up quickly and read the note.

' for the one who overslept, you'll probably need some energy peaches" the note said and Nina smiled down at it, she knew who it was already. She placed the candy in her pocket and quickly got her notebooks for her next class. Her phone buzzed and she slipped it out of her back pocket, it was Lei asking where she was. She replied saying that she was at her locker and not long after, Ximen came rushing down the halls to her. The other three trailing behind him, Nina smiled as she caught his eyes. He stopped in front of the girl and smiled.

"Hello sleepyhead, I'm surprised you're here" Ximen said fixing her messy hair a little. The other three walked over and greeted Nina. She smiled at them and looked down at Si's shoes.

"Are those your shoes? They look a little small for you" Nina raised her eyebrows as she looked up at his proud grin.

"Nope. They aren't mine" that was his only response as Nina's confusion grew even more, she shrugged it off and closed her locker. Nina walked beside Meizuo as they talked about random things, Ximen glanced back a few times and saw her laughing. Which only made him even more happy.

Dong Shancai walked down the hallway with Chen Qinghe as they greeted their teacher, heading off to their lockers. Shancai took out her books and crouched down, to see her sneakers missing.

"Where are my sneakers?" She questioned as she looked through all of her things. Just as she was looking, F3 and Nina stood behind her. Nina watched as the girl looked for something and looked down at Si's shoes, she knows what exactly Si was doing.