𝒾𝓍. GIRL TIME

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎
━ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 🍵ミ✲
❛ Why did Ximen
have to
stop me from
helping Shancai? ❜

𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙎 ━ 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 🍵ミ✲❛ Why did Ximen have to stop me from helping Shancai? ❜

━━━━★✼☆。

    JING AND Shancai stood in front of the bathroom sink as Nina sat beside the sink, Jing was helping Shancai get cleaned up after what happened between Lei, Si and her. Nina stared at one of the stalls as a frown on her face appeared, she was trying to avoid Ximen, Meizuo and Si. She thought back to the incident and wondered why Ximen didn't just let her go in and help Shancai. She knew that Ximen cared about her, but she just saw it as helping someone in need which she promised herself that she would always do. A slight pang suddenly came into her heart as she thought about what happened, she narrowed her eyes at him. The only person in the world that knew her best, the only person in the world that she really wanted to be with. She felt guilty about it and it's starting to chew her up from the inside. She didn't know how she would face him again without feeling the guilt that was placed on her shoulders. Jing started wetting pieces of paper towels and held it out to Shancai.

"Don't be mad, Si isn't a bad person. He's just very immature sometimes. He can't keep to himself" Jing tells her as she fiddled around with the wet paper. She stepped over to wipe the food off of Shancai, but she stopped her.

"Jing, I can do it myself" Jing smiled and handed over the towel. Shancai smiled back and started wiping the food off of her.

"I've known Lei for a long time, this is the first time I've seen him so agitated. You must be very important to him." Jing says gaining the attention of both Nina and Shancai.

"That's impossible, Huaze Lei likes you, Jing" Shancai's eyes wavered as she told her. Nina placed a small smile on her face as they watched the two interact. Jing laughed a little and nodded, she knew.

"Do you like Huaze Lei too?" Shancai asked out of pure confusion, confused about her feelings for Lei. Jing only laughed again and walked over to Nina who had the bag on her lap, she took out extra clothes that were in the bag as she looked at Nina with a 'I'll talk to you later' look.

"You're clothes and shoes are wet, I have some clean pants and Nina has an extra shirt. You can use them" Jing stepped closer to hand her the clothes but Shancai stepped back.

"It's fine, I don't need to change." Shancai told her and Jing smiled a little at her.

"Girls should always be clean and stylish, put them on" Jing held out the clothes to her, she continued smiling as she hoped Shancai would wear them. Nina definitely influenced her over the years of being best friends. Shancai smiled back and took them.

"Thanks, Jing and you too, Nina" Shancai says and Nina smiles over at her.

"It's no big deal, Jing is right about what she said about being girls always having to be clean and stylish" Nina spoke up for the first time and Shancai laughed, agreeing with her. Jing walks over again and slightly pinches Nina's cheeks softly, then pulling out some shoes for Shancai.

"Woah, those shoes are pretty" Shancai complimented as Jing showed her the shoes. Jing smiled and nodded, she placed them beside Shancai's shoes.

"Every girl should have a nice pair of shoes, they can take you to beautiful places" Jing says as Nina hops off the counter, she face the mirror and fixed her hair a little, then smiles at Shancai brightly. Nina always loved the way Jing would cheer up someone.

Nina and Jing bid Shancai a goodbye as they walked their separate ways, Jing held onto Nina's elbow as she lead her to the rooftop, they stood by the edge as Nina fiddled around with her thumbs, her hair flew in the wind.

"What happened? I know you and you're never this quiet with a frown on your face" Jing questioned as she turned to face Nina, she bite her lip and sighed.

"Why did Ximen have to stop me from helping Shancai?" Nina says looking up at the clouds in the sky. Jing smiled softly at her best friend and rubbed her arm.

"Because he cares about you Nina, he knew that if you were involved you could've gotten hurt." Jing tells her and Nina slowly turns her head to face her.

"I know...it's just...I really wanted to help Shancai out, I glared at him Jing and I stormed off after what happened to Si and Lei. I just...I know it's probably not a bad thing but I still feel guilty, because..." Nina knew what she was going to say, but she didn't want to her it out loud. She wasn't ready to finally say the words. Jing smiled softly at her friend and pats her head.

"Because you like him, you really really like him?" Those words seemed foreign to Nina, hearing someone say it mad her heart beat.

"No it's— I just um...it's not like..." Nina seemed speechless, her cheeks tinted the more she thought about it. Jing giggles at her friend and they turned to look at the sky together.

"So um, do you like Lei?" Nina said as she changed the subject from her to Jing, she just sighs and stares. The two stood there as they continued staring. Both of their hearts beat for their respective people and Jing knew her answer to the question. Though Nina was still as clueless as ever, she wanted to to focus on starting her restaurant which she was already so close to. She never knew that she wanted Ximen, the same way he wanted her.

꧂ ┊IZZY TYPES ! ✎ ⤷ : ( 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ) ꙳ ◌ ∘  𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 ┉ 🧸💭

꧂ ┊IZZY TYPES !
✎ ⤷ : ( 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 ) ꙳ ◌ ∘ 
𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 ┉ 🧸💭

yay!! Another chapter finished~
So this was more based on Nina and Jing with a little sprinkle of Shancai.
I hope you liked it~
It was a little shorter but I wanted to have some moments with Ning aka Nina and Jing.