001. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝟦

。

。.。:∞♡*♥

— ✧・゚WITS 。˚ ⋆oo1

✧・゚WITS 。˚ ⋆
oo1. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝟦
(𝘺𝘢𝘯 𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯) ∞༺♥ 사랑

                            THE SUN shined through her window as her eyes slowly but painfully opened

                            THE SUN shined through her window as her eyes slowly but painfully opened. Letting out a little yawn, she kicked the covers off of her body and sat up in her bed. She slipped on her slippers and stood up, stretching up her arms. Nina Ahn lazily walked over to her washroom, she subconsciously picked up her brush and started brushing her hair. Once she finished, she used the toilet and went to wash her hands. She walked down the steps of her apartment and approached the kitchen. At this point, she wasn't entirely awake yet. She proceeded to make herself, her own breakfast.

It was the first day back to school for Nina, she knew that she was more than prepared for it. Though she had a bad feeling about this year, it being her last year. She was more than excited to finally finish school, to pursue her career in culinary arts. She had already been recruited by many restaurants through her area, though she had her mind set on something bigger. She'd always dreamed about opening up her own restaurant, where she is free to make whatever her heart desired. Her cooking skills were amazingly on the international level. With her love for cooking, also came her love for eating. In class, she'd often daydream about various of foods. Her friends would always have to help her snap out of it and actually pay attention to the lesson. Then again, nothing could really stop her from her goals and daydreams.