-chapter 20-

JISUNG'S POV

if yall were thinking that all my hyungs were gonna beat up jeno, you're wrong. we are nct . no physical fighting. my hyungs were really angry for some reason. they only met her yesterday. i mean winwin has his reasons since he has know noona for really long but the rest ? why ?

my hyungs treated jeno like shit . but the good thing is that haechan, jaemin, chenle and i get to speak to him informally and treat the same way my older hyungs are ! how fun !!

*TEXT SOUND*

oh ! its noona

TEXTING CHAT WITH NOONA

jangmi noona:
jisung-ah ! come home ! we need to cook dinner !!

me:
but i still want to hang out with my friends

jangmi noona:
tell them that you need to go home because your noona wants you to help with preparing dinner !

jisung:
what if i invite them over for dinner ?? then we can all help!!

jangmi noona:
WHAT?? but we don't have enough food !!

jisung:
i can ask them to buy ingredients on the way home!!

jangmi noona:
what if you don't buy enough ??

jisung:
noona~ please~~

jangmi noona:
UGH FINE but only for today !!

jisung: THANKS NOONA!! YOU'RE BEST !! I LOVE YOU !! SEE YOU AT HOME!!

jangmi noona:
idk whether you're saying that to make me let you bring home friends more often or you really love me.. but ilyt ;) see ya !!

END OF CONVERSATION

i stand up quickly snd the chair that i was sitting on scrapped the floor so all my hyungs looked me.

jisung: MY NOONA SAID WE CAN HAVE DINNER AT MY HOUSE TODAY!! ALL 18 OF US!!

all of them got excited

jisung: but we need to my ingredients

then all of them groaned

i forgot all about what jeno did to noona.

30 MINS LATER
JANGMI'S POV

i was looking through my social media when i heard the door unlock. i look up from my phone and walk towards the door. then the door opened wide open with many boys coming in. thankfully my house is able to fit all of them because mum and dad left us with a big house.

nct: HEY JANGMI!!

jangmi: helloooo

taeyong: we bought twice the amount we can eat ..

jangmi: WHAT ??!!

my fridge is gonna be sooooo packed. wait ..

jangmi: is the food enough to feed another 11 people ?

taeyong: IT CAN FEED 40 PEOPLE!!