-chapter 12-

JANGMI POV

another day started with the same ringing of my alarm.
i switch it off with the hit of the button and wanted to go back to sleep. i snuggled back into my bed and told myself
5 more minutes please

but my dreams came crashing down when i felt a weight on me. ugh jisung pwark ..

jisung: noona~~ wake up~~ i aleady made breakfast. i don't want to be late for school so hurry up!!

he grabs my whole body and brings me up. MAN he is strong!!

jangmi: ok ok i will get up!

he leaves my room and i walk to my toilet and do my normal morning routine. i wasn't ready for today. more and more girls will harrass me. guess why guys :/ it all because of .. jeno. haiz. have to deal with it then.

i finish my morning routine and change into my uniform. i walk down stairs and eat the bread on my plate.

yup jisung lied. he didn't make breakfast. he prepared it.
jisung and i walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive .. which was like 1 minute. we board the bus and everyone's eyes are on me. whispers starts and i sigh. i guess i'm famous now .. all thanks to jeno. :/

the next stop come and jeno boards it first. and i whisper to jisung who is sitting next to me.

jangmi: don't move ok? don't move seat when jeno tells you to ok? i want to talk to you not him.

jisung: uhh ok-

jeno: heyy jisung!! i want to talk to jangmi, can i sit there ??

lee jeno is an angel on the outside but a devil on the inside. makes me become famous and now everyone hate me ugh

jangmi: sorry jeno but jisung is sitting here so you better respect that. i need to talk to jisung more than i need to talk to you. so .. shoo

jeno: HAH! wow shook! huh.

he is annoying ew

jeno: you really don't know what's coming for you *whisper*

jangmi: what was that? if it was nothing can you move ?

jeno: fine fine

and he moves away and sits next to his 'fangirl'
of course she is happy. she looks at me with a 'ha he wanted to sit with me and not you' look. lmaoo i'm thankful for that.
we reach school and i alighted the bus. i was walking into the school peaceful when someone pounced onto me, weappig his/ her hand around me. i look up at the guy and see a beautiful jeno looking forward. OOF jawline. he looks at me and smiles. i quickly look in front again not making eye contact with him. omg im blushing so hard.
SOOOO MANY PAIRS OF EYES ARE ON US. ncjskdkdkf i better stop them from looking. i grab his hand and twist it as i get out of his arms. i push his body closer to the ground and he groans in pain. oh no i think i made more eyes look at us. a few girls start running towards us. about .. oh shit 20 !! i forgot all about jeno. as i look at the girs closer, i recognise some of them. oh .. the same girls from yesterday.

nancy: yah! park jangmi! what are you doing to our oppa??

ewwww oppaaaaa

jangmi: umm.. are you blind?? cant you see i'm killing and touching him.

yena: and you think your gonna get away with it.

i just glare at them.

jangmi: sure i could

jinsol: yah. we said this yesterday. jeno is ours. back. off.

jangmi: jeno said this yesterday. you aren't anything better than me

nancy: so what if he said that?? doesn't mean he meant it.

jeno: i-

i look at him

jagmi: jeno just shut up i'm talking !!

jeno: ok ok

jangmi: don't forget i can break off your arm.

i look back at the three girls

jangmi: honestly i also don't know whether he meant it or not but it doesn't matter. the fact that he said it. ok im done but don't start talking i don't want to hurt my precious ears hearing yall talk. im dont with jeno too. you can have him.

i push jeno on to the ground while letting go of his arm. i walk pass the group of girls and walk directly into school. i don't think falling for jeno is a good thing. these girls will always talk to me and i really don't want that. i want to live in peace.

i'm sorry, jeno

AUTHOR

hey guyss!! sorry for not publishing earlier. i was really busy this weekend :/ i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!