-chapter 3-

"oh um hey babe-" jeno cut off his ex's sudden change in voice

"stop calling me babe. im not your babe." jeno glares at his ex then switches his gaze to jangmi

"but babe- i mean jeno, we know im not wrong . why are you being like this ?"

"get lost." he says still staring at jangmi

"ohh~ you just dont want jangmi to be sad. ah i see. well just now i heard dino say that you are gonna 'seduce' jangmi, how funny righ-"

"well i will if she doesn't" jeno snapped glaring back at his ex. the whole canteen went silent. they couldnt believe their ears.
he really wasn't joking. stupid jangmi you shouldn't have told dino. if you didn't tell him, this wouldn't have happened. i look at jeno and i see him looking down at me. i quickly look away and stand up.

"like i said just now. i will not seduce you." jangmi says firmly. she goes straight back to class

without eating, ignoring everything

JENO'S POV

that silly jangmi doesn't know what's coming ahead of her. she said it herself that she wouldnt seduce me. guess i will be the one

JANGMI'S POV

i ran straight back to my class and sat down. i heaved a sigh and lay my head down on the table. will jeno actually seduce me ? can't be right ? ugh whatever i just want to sleep. i have half an hour left of recess before my next teacher comes in so i'll just tell yall about jeno and his ex.

basically as yall already know jeno was really popular and so was his ex. they were obviously the most popular couple in school. surprisingly most of the school supported their relationship. but when jeno and his ex broke up, the whole school didn't know the reason. they still don't. however, now that they are both 'single', girls try to attract jeno and boys try to attract jeno's ex. jeno is actually really sweet so when a girl confesses to him, he will either reject them kindly or say he will think about it. but when a guy confesses to jeno's ex.. haiz.. she will say yes, have sleep with the guy and the next day, she will break up with him and repeat the cycle again. what a playgirl right ? ok i'm done.

i only could sleep for 15 mins cuz i outside the classroom was so noisy. and finally the bell rang to tell the pupils that recess had ended. and class started.

AFTER SCHOOL

i pack up my stuff and walk to my locker to put my textbooks back in. when i opened my locker a small piece of paper falls from my locker. i pick it up and read what it said. it says

"the love starts tomorrow.
love,
secret admirer."

wtf is this ? love? tomorrow? secret admirer? i guess i just have to see what will happen tomorrow

AUTHOR

sorry i couldn't publish this earlier but i hope you enjoy :) i will make chapter 4 soon so be ready :p