Long day.

It was a long wet decaying day. No one dared to move from the box into the bullet rain. The only sentence we spoke were of how hungry we were. At around five o'clock we started getting delusional. I thought Dellas paw was a T-Bone steak, Eve thought it wasnt raining and almost stalked out, Dawn thought her tail was a flittering robin, della thought her tongue was bacon and bit it hard making it bleed, but worst of all Chi thought Eves glittering fur coat represented her as a fish and bit  Eves shoulder leaving a deep wound. It was terrible. I Pelted out of the box. The rain pounded on my thick fur. The ground was so slippery i kept falling and tripping on my own paws. I got to the corner of the alley and got a mouthful of burnt meat and fat. I managed to grab the plentiful remains of the turkey from yesterday and ran back to the box. I dropped the food before them and layed down exhausted. We dug in filling are stomachs with the mouth watering goodness. We all drank from the plastic bowl filled with cold rain water that collected the drops of water coming from the top corner of the box.Refreshed and sleepy everyone curled up. My fur was a bit damp still so the Twins stayed on the outer layer of animals to keep totally dry.We slowly fell happily asleep.