Not a new chapter but read me anyway! X

Hello people! Ok ok do when I first started writing this I did update FREAKISHLY fast... And now I'm slowing down a bit... Well it's just age darlings! My typing hands aren't what they used to be! Now I've been meaning to do something like this for ages, but it is my first time writing a non chapter so bare with me if I start rambling off on some insane....ehhhhh....well, ramble....

Ok, so I'm not really sure what to say here... Maybe I'll just keep up with the ellipsis?... No no I can't do that!

Ok, sooo maybe I could mention how in just under a month I gained THIRTEEN FANS!!! I love you all! Seriously you're all getting mental hugs, oh and feel free to high five the screen, i've done it umpteen times so there's enough high fiving action to go around my friends!....

Oh right! I really need to tell you all just how happy seeing my reads go from double digits... TO TRIPLE!!! I'm aiming for close to three hunderd for my birthday! (September!) that really meant a lot my friends! I can allow my friends can't I? If eel we've all grown closer what with all the mental hugging and high fiving lark...

No! Focus Phee focus! What was it again?.... OH YEAH!!! It was mentioning how happy I am to see my story in s many people's libraries, so that they can read it ALL the time!

Orrrrrr.... Oh yeah you all deserve to know that I LOVE your comments! Seriously I do, I'm always bragging about what you've all said to me! Infact,for those of you who read my rumblings at the beginning if each chapters... I DO SHOUT OUTS PEOPLE!!!

Ok... Well I've wasted space there so let me just get on with a quick announcement or two and then I'll answer some questions....

Ok, I know I've said it before but... FEEL FREE TO ADVERTISE BOOKS BELOW!!!! I'm not just saying that for the newbies here, but also to anyone who just want to gain a few extra reads!

Also...I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK!!! Ok so it's teen fic and anyone who likes my writing style or suspense had better head on over! The Time Of Runnng is what I've been wanting to write for ages! You'll find it on my wall thingy! Also veeeeery soon I'll be updating the first EVER chapter of Once Upon A Time! For those of you who LOVE tragic romance... Well just read it ok?

Questions questions questions!!!

1. How old is Valkarie?.... Ok so I saud it at the veeeery beging, I pick up after death ringer so she's about eighteen. No hating plz, I just isn't want to skip out years in her life...

2. Will Valduggery ever confess in your book?..... Yep. Nope. Well obviously yep I'm just messing with you! But seriously though, no details!!!

3. Us there going to be any Fletcherie?...... Well I've kind if already hinted at it..... So I guess so yeah!

4. What do you want for Christmas?..... Ehhhhhhhhh... Really? Ok... Well I want a few more fans, comments and deffo voting please! Aww come on! It's just one little button! Click and done! You become my buddie for life! Oh yeah I also want SAM CLAFIN ok? Goooood!

Alrighty then my little dumpling buddies! I off to begin the arduous task of planning the next chapter, there might be a delay.... I'm getting ready for school.. WHERE DID SUMMER GO?!?!?! Vote, comment, read and fan please! Remember I love you all! Yes, even the ugly ones... Eh not saying that you're ugly, it's what's inside that counts... Or at least that's what everyone tells me! Yaaaaay! Oh and so sorry for any typosherebut I'm used to copying and pasting from notes! A few words of advice before I leave though.....!

Miss sporty is an AMAZING make up company! (not the mascara though,... Stay well away from THAT!)

Valduggery......IS AMAZING!!!

Keabirdy is an awwwwwsome name! Why didn't I think of that? Stupid Phee...

If you love someone... Tell them fool! That's kind of the moral of the book! Has NO ONE noticed the morals to each chapter?????!!!?!?!?!?!!!

Ok well that's it I guess.... *sob* I can't believe that our friendship is well and truly OVER!!!...... Wait.... It's not! YIPPEE!!! Now I don't just have my shadow for a friend... Isn't that right shady? Yeses yess it isssss....

Ehhh....

I.... I was.....joking? Yeah, yeah I was just messing around I swear! Ha...ha...ha... BYEEEEEEE!!!

Xxxxxx