Incredibly Important Notice. Sorry...

Attention everyone who reads or enjoys my fan fictions.

Please read this, and refrain from killing me.

I want to live.

I know that some of my more long term fans will have caught on by now that something is up, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this... This is not an Authors Note, nor is it just a note to thank you.

I really should be thanking you all though. I know that I do it in almost all of my Authors Notes, but I really can't put into words just how much each vote, comment and read means to me. I would like to take this opportunity to express all my gratitude to all the Valduggery and Chinduggery fans who enjoyed my fan fictions, also, I'm really sorry...

What comes next, what I'm going to say next is no doubt going to upset, and severely anger the majority of you. I'd like you to bear in mind all the happy times we've had. I know that I've never met any of you, but I consider everyone who reads, comments and votes, as my friend. We have had some good moments with this fan fiction, all the reactions when I had Dusk almost kill Val. The first time Skulduggery and Valkarie kiss. That first chapter that must have captivated enough attention. I still remember my first comment from a fan, the first hundred reads... Thank you.

.

.

.

.

I'm putting this on hold. All my fan fictions are going on hold.

I don't know how long they're going on hold for, I don't know if I'm ever going to carry on writing them, probably, I really have loved it. Every second.

This isn't goodbye.

I like writing these fan fictions, it's been great, and this Valduggery gave me my name.

And that's the problem...

I'm not against what I write about, not at all. I love what I write and I love how you all feel about it, but I've gained almost all of my fans because of this one fan fiction. Valduggery ~ Catch Me When I Fall has given me a bit of a name on here, and I can't be happy enough for that.

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a writer. Something I don't admit to my friends because there are so many people who chase dreams that they never have. I'd much rather loose a dream and have no one know I just..... Failed, I suppose. Unless I want to write something like Fifty Shades Of Grey (nope), which was a Twilight fan fiction to begin with, I need to focus on non fan fictions for a while.

This isn't over.

I'm not taking this fan fiction down, or any of the others, I wouldn't do that to the fans, but this is the last update you'll see for a while. Please keep voting, I'll be watching whatever happens to this next, always.

I'm going to keep writing, obviously. Sometimes I think about publishing something in the future, and just don't see it. It's hard to explain, but I feel like focusing on my own stories will make that all the more.... Real. Even if it never happens (probably not) I still want to try.

Good luck with all of your stories, I'm sure that they're great. If you want to become a writer, like me, or have any other dreams you're thinking if giving up on.... DON'T. I came so close to just stopping writing all together, but instead I'm going to focus on things I want published in future, I'm fighting to make the future I spend so long daydreaming about in class happen. Take control, even if it hurts, and just go for it. You'll never know how it would have been if you didn't, I'll tell you how this goes.

Please, feel free to vent continuously in the comment box below, or message me, talk to your friends or post on my message board. I'm so sorry for this. You have every right to be angry, haha seriously, go nuts!

This isn't the end. Promise.

~ Phee ~