Revenge

Hey, this is the fourth chapter. Sorry if it's short and rubbish, I had no clue what to write. LoL.

This is dedicated to remember2smile. Her book Rollercoaster, is amazing!!! She is also amazing, check her out.

If I don't update before Tuesday, I wont update for two weeks as I am on holiday!!!

This is not edited at all 

Let me know what you think  

and 

Enjoy 

:) 

***-***

"Yeah, that one is better." I said. Me and my dad were looking at hotels for the holiday. 

"I will book it later." 

"Cool" We wandered over to the living room put on the TV. I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out of the pocket. I slid my finger over the screen and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" 

"Hi" They replied. 

"Who are you?" I asked. My dad gave me a curious look. I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know." 

"I can not say." 

"Yeah, ok." 

"Are you friends with Maddy" 

I laughed. Cathy. Me, Maddy and Cathy were best friends for 2 years. I always thought she was friends with me so she could become friends with Maddy. Our 'friendship' is very, unique.  

I didnt't to answer so I started laughing. I would interrupt them with laughing anytime they would talk. "Yeah, yeah ok," I said while laughing " well I gotta go. Bye!" I hung up and put the phone down.

***-*** 

"Now she hates me. I didn't do anything, so I don't know why she is mad at me." Cathy was telling me and Maddy how Alexis hates her. I had to bite my tongue to stop laughing. I looked over at Alexis and she mouthed at me, "Is she at it again?" I nodded my head as I stiffed a laugh. She rolled her eyes and I turned my attention back to Cathy. "I mean, I never did anything to her, so I don't get her problem." Cathy was blabbing on about how it wasn't her fault. Maddy was trying to console her, such a funny scene.  

I walked over to Alexis and slumped into the seat next to her. "What did you do now??" I asked.  

"I didn't include her in our group and told her to join another one. She took it personally and exaggerated it." 

"How did she exaggerate it?" 

"She said I did it deliberately and that I got everyone in the group to hate her." 

"Did you do it deliberately?"  

"Noooo.....of course not.....why would you think that?" I looked her in the eyes and told her to try again. "Ok....maybe I did....but who actually likes working with Cathy?" I saluted that, "I can not agree more." I said as we cracked up laughing, gaining looks from Maddy and Cathy. We ducked our heads and walked away.

***-*** 

We were walking home when Cathy started talking about Alexis. "She is just so annoying-" I drowned her out as I turned to Alexis and whispered "Does she not realize your right here, behind her?" I asked. 

"I don't think she does. Just listen to what she's got to say, shes hilarious." I turned my attention back to Cathy, but I was drowning her out and all I heard was, "It's all about me.........me................yeah all me.......all about me.............It's all about me." Selfish at all?

***-*** 

"So Christina is now going out with Dai." Alexis was telling us some gossip from school. That is another thing she is good at- hearing gossip.  

We all gasped until we were interrupted. "That's not all. Teigan is now going out with Tom and Rebbeca is going out with Jake" 

"Wait, Tom S and Jake S?" I asked 

"Yep" We all gasped-again- they were going out with the two biggest players in school. 

See, Tom and Jake like to be referred to as Tom S and Jake S, no one knew there last name. They were also the biggest players in our school, they could have any girl they want- but they keep their standards high. Surprising, I know. Any girl would happily fall at there feet (except me and my friends). They would pick out ones that suited them, so why Rebbeca and Teigan. They were not that popular. "Why them?" I asked. 

"I don't know, no one does. You know what they are like for not talking." That was another thing about them, they wouldn't talk to people for days, then they would hold a bunch of parties. 

"You guys know how they like to keep their standards up?" Alexis asked. 

"Yeah." We answered. 

"Well," Alexis pulled out her phone and tapped it a few times" I have that picture of them." She showed us a bunch of embarrassing photos and videos she had got of them. 

"What about all of it?" Maddy asked. 

"It's 'Meet the parents day tomorrow at school' and I could have these videos playing and the photos everywhere." Alexis looked at us for an answer. We all grinned, we had some work to do.

***-*** 

:)