Food Fight

Hey people!!!!!! Eight chapter here!!!!!!

I think this has been one of my fastest uploads!!! LoLz!!!! My uploads are never fast anyway!!!!

Its not edited - As usual!!! :]

Its also a bit rushed at the end!!! So, yeah!!!! :)

Please vote and comment!!!!! It will make me upload quicker!!!!! I promise!!!!

Enjoy,

*ItsAThingCalledLife*

***-***

Recap:

I looked around at the food they brought, and a lightbulb went off in my head. There brought this food for a reason. And I was gonna join in.

***-***

I looked around at the girls. They all seemed to know what was going on. I started giggling at the stupidity of what was happening around me. Becky and Tiegan were stalking round our table- they looked like prison guards and we were the prisoners. Alexis was shaking silently with laughter, her shoulders vibrating uncontrollably. Jordyn and Lauren were sitting there with small smirks on their faces. Maddy was trying not to laugh- but was failing miserably. Sammy had a confused look on his face. Christina had gone back to desperately flirting with Sammy. He was blatantly ignoring her. She just wouldn't understand. I stopped giggling to look down at my clothes. My jumper was stained with the cola that Christina chucked over me.

"What?" She asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up at her and shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing............ It's just" I started.

"Its just what?" She asked, impatiently.

"Well..... we were here and I was talking to Sammy." I stated, smirking at her face. Her eyes were full of anger, as she picked up an apple pie from one of the trays.

"He's mine." She spat.

She pretended to weigh the pie in her hands before looking at her girls. They both nodded at her. She turned back to me, a glint in her eyes. She brought it above my head and started moving her hand. She moved slowly, letting the pie fall over my head. I felt it fall around my face as Alexis stood up in shock. I wiped a piece of apple from my eye, sending a small smile to her. I turned to Christina who stood there- a triumphant smirk on her face. I grinned, flicking the apple at her. She looked at me, confused. She didn't get it. It was so on. Alexis snatched the eggs from Teigan and stalked over to Christina. She looked at her head and smiled.

"There's nothing in here" She said, gesturing to her head.

She cracked the eggs and let the shell fall from her hands. The yolk ran through her blonde hair and dripped over her clothes. Alexis smiled in victory as Tiegan gasped and rushed to Christina's assistance. She picked up the chocolate cake and swiveled on her heels towards Alexis. She threw it over her and slammed the bowl down on the table. The chocolate sauce ran over Alexis' face and she licked the sauce that fell around her mouth.

"This is a good sauce." She said, clearly unfazed at what had just happened.

Maddy picked up the soup and stalked over to Teigan. She threw it over her, a triumphant smirk rested on her face. The tomato soup ran through her hair and dripped onto her designer clothes.

"Ahhhh" Teigan screamed.

Her brown-black hair now had red streaks, and she had soup over her face. Becky grabbed a bowl of mac and cheese and glared at Maddy. She slanted the bowl slightly as the gooey (A/N Is that a word?) contents oozed over her red hair. Maddy caught some of it in her hand and flicked it back at Becky. Jordyn picked up the vegetable chowder and threw it at Becky. It landed on her face and the vegetables fell to the floor. Christina snatched the lumpy milk and held it away from herself as much as possible. She poured it over Jordyn's head, the lumps falling out, dropping to the floor. Everyone turned away, the sight was disgusting. Jordyn came and stood incredible close to Christina and shook her head, the thick mixture hitting her in the eye. Lauren took a mac and cheese and a tin of coke. She poured the coke onto the mac and cheese, creating a brown lumpy mash. She slid into the empty seat next to Sammy, getting deliberately in Christina's eye line. Christina stormed over, glaring at Lauren. She furiously tried to kick Lauren off but failed miserably. Lauren stood on Christina's foot and stepped to the back. She pulled back her collar on Christina's jumper and threw it down her back. Christina shivered as it ran down her body, some coming out her skirt. The crowd which had formed around us, was laughing and filming with there phones. Tiegan pushed some of the crowd away- well tried to anyway- before grabbing a plastic dish. It had rice and tuna-Lauren was allergic to tuna. She shook the dish whilst walking to Lauren. She grabbed Lauren's hair, an evil glint in her eye. It went in slow-motion. She pulled her hair back, Lauren screaming in shock. Teigan threw the food over Lauren's face, some landing in her mouth.