Party (Continued)

Hey, here is the sixth chapter. Sorry if its short. :)

This chapter is dedicated to TheCrazyMustache girl. She is amazing and so is her book Rollercoaster. Check it out!!!!!

Let me know what you think and its not edited, so sorry if there is any mistakes.

Enjoy,

:)

***-***

Lauren pulled up to his house as we got out the car. I looked around and saw people all over the garden, some looking drunk. We were walking through the garden when Jay burst through the door. He sauntered through the garden and slung his arm around Lauren's shoulders. She pushed his arm off and dusted her shoulders. We all laughed. She turned and glared at us. We all just shook our heads and looked the other way. Jay kicked open the door and led us into his house. People were making out in the corridors and the music was blearing loudly through the hallway. "The kitchens through there girls," he pointed to a door "it's loaded with food and drinks." He walked into a large room dark with flashing lights and wrapped his arms around a girl and led her deep into the room. Typical player.

We walked into the kitchen and gathered around a table. "Who's having drinks?" Lauren asked. She was driving so she couldn't drink. Jordin raised her hand. "I will." She said excitedly. Alexis nodded. "Im with ya on that."

"Yeah, I might as well." Maddy replied. The three of them turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You are going to drink, right ?" Maddy questioned. I shook my head.

"You know I don't drink." They all groaned and looked at me impationatly.

"Are you ever gonna drink?" They asked simultaniously.

"In time." I smirked. Maddy griped hold of my shoulders and shook them vigourosly.

"Why. Don't. You. Drink?" She asked, raising her voice.

"Ow!" I said. "You know I hate drinking. It's horrible."

"Ok, what ever you say." She said while walking away.

"Eh."

"Bleh"

"Bleh"

"Bleh"

"Bleh"

"Bleh"

"Hey keep ya voice down!"

"Can't promise any thing from the second drink and onwards." I laughed at our joke, Maddy got drunk easy- and being her best friend, I knew this full well. I turned around to Lauren. She wasn't there. I looked into the corner of the kitchen and found her making out with Jay. Such a cute couple. The music blaring through my ears was giving me a splitting headache. I grabbed a coke and walked outside. There was a few boys from school playing football. They chucked me the football. "You wanna play?" I recognised the voice. It was Jake. "Later." I replied. They chuckled.

"See ya inside." They threw me the ball and walked inside. It left me alone in the garden. I looked up to the sky. The sun had set and the sky was black. It was filled with stars. I always loved making consellations, it was amazing. I closed my eyes and started to wonder, when I heard footsteps behind me. I picked up the ball and chucked it behind me, thinking it was Jake collecting his ball. I was wrong. I heard a thump, followed by an 'ow'. "That hurt." I laughed. "Are you coming back inside?" I recognised that voice. "Nah, Maddy's probably dancing and hanging out with Christina." Jason came and sat down next to me. "I thought she hated her?" He asked. I shook my head.

"She does.........but when she starts to drink, she loses it and she forgets anything Christina did."

"I still can't believe she picked her over you." Jason said. He finds her more annoying than I do, and he can't believe Maddy was best friends with Christina. That spiteful little bit-. "You better come back in, your girls are starting to go crazy." I turned to look through the window, he was right. Maddy, Alexis and Jordin were going wild and Lauren was standing a the back arguing with Jay. I pulled myself up of the seat and walked to the door. "See ya." I turned around.

"Later." I pulled the door open and stepped inside. The music was still blaring and it smelt of alcohol. I pulled Lauren to the side and told her to go get Maddy. She nodded and walked into the living room. I pulled Alexis off the floor and Jordin from the Bathroom. "I don't wanna go." Alexis moaned.

"Well we have to." I said. She groaned and slapped Jordin.

"Hey, no slapping drunk friends when you are drunk." I gave Alexis a sturn look.

"Im sorry."

"Yeah, alright." I lugged them out of the house towards Lauren's car. She was holding Maddy by her arm and was calming her down. "Where am I?" Maddy asked, sluring her words. "Your at a party and your drunk. Lauren is gonna drive us back to my house, ok." I replied. "Thank..........you." She replied while she poked my face. I pushed her, Alexis and Jordin into the back seat. I slammed the door on them and they moaned. "Oh shut up." I shouted and they all fell into silence. I laughed as I stepped into the car. I turned to Lauren, "Drive girl." She saluted me.

"Yes ma'm." She turned on the car and pulled out of the space. I turned around to find the girls fast asleep in the back of the car. I looked out the window and watched as we drove away from an amazing party.