Just making sure your not giving me unknown drugs

Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been almost a year! I have had a huge writers block for a long time and luckily my soccer season is over! I had soccer practice till 4:30 and then I had homework and games. I should have more time although I never know. I reread my stories and I see ALOT of corrections I need to do! And Im writing on my phone right now because my computer is not working. Well I hope you like this chapter!

love,

Brittan

====================================================

The sound of my locker slamming close rings in my ears loudly. So tired, so very tired. I don't have the energy for school right now. I just want to lay down in my soft warm bed and watch pretty little lair's re-ruins on Netflix. Last night Ky made my favorite food for dinner - grill cheese- and then we had our monthly 'talk time' where we talk about everything from the new TV show to a little about that time where everything went downhill. I started to cry of course because of how horrible it was and how much I hate talking about it. Ky makes me do these thing because he thinks I'm unstable - which I'm starting to think I'm because how many times I've cried since - and I might 'try something'

. Normally we only talk for about a hour but last night he brought up me going to see a shrink and I told him I don't need too. I mean don't need to see a shrink I'm not crazy. Also I don't want to talk about my personal issues to a person who I don't know. It's already hard taking about it with KY, I could never tell a random stranger that.

He demanded that I need to and that he already set a appointment for wesnday. So of course we started to fight, me saying I'm not going to it and him tell me I need to. The fight ending around 2 am, when I slammed my door close in his face- childish I know but I mean his was being stupid. This morning I didn't talk to him at all except when I asked to hand me to orange juice. He knows I'm pisses me off when I don't talk to him, he's gotten me mad many times before so he knows the signs. We didn't really come to a agreement so I don't know whether or not I'm going to see someone about my 'issuse'. Like I said I really don't want too.

I feel the starting of a headache come on and I put my forehead my close locker not think about how many germs are on the damn thing and close my eyes. Maybe if I just have a moment of peace and qu-

"Hey. What's wrong? Do you not feel good? Do you have a headache?" Carly asks me cutting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah headache" I respond.

"Well I have just the thing for you then"

I open my eyes, peaking at her my forehead still on the locker. She open's for purple purse-bag and rummage around inside for a second before making a little noise that sound like 'ta-da' or something and produced two little red circle pills.

I raised a eyebrow at it then Carly.

"It's Advil, silly" She says when she looks at me

"Okay, just making sure you're not giving me unknown drugs "I laugh. I push myself off the locker and grab the Advil from her hand and dry swallow the pill. "Thanks" I Add

I feel happy. I Gemma Brown feel happy. I feel like me and Carly could turn out to be best friends. For once in a long time I'm happy.

==================================================

'Ring-ring! Ring-ring!'

I leave the classroom quickly and head to the lunch room. Carly told me to go there so we could 'talk' about something. I don't know what but she wants to ask me but she was grinning the whole time.

I wonder what's for lunch I'm starving and even though school lunch sucks I'm a growing girl and I need my food. I really hope its chicken fingers. That's the only thing that I think I like at this school that doesn't taste like rubber. At my old school in Washington they had amazing food. That's one of the things I miss back there.

"There you are!" I hand grabs my shoulder spinning me around. On instinct I raise my hands over my face hiding my face so they can't hit my face.

"Uhhh...Gemma?" Aj said "You okay?'

Put your hands down idiot!

"oh-uh - um yeah I- just- I - yeah" I stumble over my words

Aj just laughs, his bright blue eyes widen " Okay well come on, Carly is waiting for you and I don't know how much longer she can wait till she comes to find you too. And as much as I get used to her, she still freaks me out when she's overly excited"

I laugh at that "Okay lets go".

We get to the lunch room and I get in line but I see that because I took so long getting here I all the chicken strips were gone leaving the garbage-flavored cheeseburger left.

Damn it, well I guess its milk and a muffin for now

I pay for my food and so does Aj. We head to the table where Carly, Joe are sitting on one side while Evan and a girl with bleach-blonde hair, with make-up caked on her face, a little hot pink half-top that barley cover her pushed-up boobs and a tiny black skirt that doesn't fully cover her butt is sitting on the other side. Evan is wearing a navy blue tight short-sleeve that shows off his muscles and abs and fitted dark blue jeans that make his legs look amazing.

All in all, he looks hot.

I also notice how the girl is running her hand up and down his bicep, pressing her very-open cleavage against his arm and is practically sitting on his lap.

Me and Aj take the seats on opposite the side of Evan and the girl, next to Carly and Joe. The slut- lets just call her the slut from now on- looks at me and I can tell she wondering if I'm a threat to her plan with Evan. Which is most likely sex, sex, and more sex. Just being blunt.

The slut's make-up Cologne face gives me a look of distaste when she sees my clothes and looks again at Evan. Probably thinking in not hot enough to be a threat.

I don't disagree.

I'm not wearing make-up except for a little foundation on my almost gone bruise. I'm wearing a blue knitted sweater and leggings with a hole in them at the knee. Also my sporting my famous-not so famous beanie- this times its blue and black. When I went to go live with Ky, Me and him got loads of beanies because the hair won't grow as fast and when it starts to grow it's going to be short then all my other parts of my hair.

My gash in my thigh is permit but its closing up and the bruises around it will go away so it won't look THAT bad but still I'm not going to be able to wear shorts or some dresses without it showing. It sucks balls but that's my fault. The whole thing is my fault.

Getting out of my thoughts I pick up my so called burger and look at it with distaste. I can't eat this. It looks like if I eat it could kill me from the inside out slowly and deadly.
I feel someone gaze on me. I slowly look up and put the burger down. I see the slut staring at me again. What's her problem?

I watch as she leans into Evan. Evan looks at her. Then she does something that make my blood boil.

She kisses him.

It's not just a sweet kiss either. She looks like she wants to eat he's entire face off. But Evan doesn't seem put off by it.

I look down at my hands unable to keep my emotions in check. I don't know what I feel.

Anger, hate, sadness burns through me. Why am I feeling like this? I shouldn't feel this way.
Hearing a loud scratching sound my head snaps up. Evan and the slut are getting up.

As their waking away the slut grabs Evan's hand. Grinding me teeth I look away.

"Get some!" AJ yells at them.

I look up to Carly and see she has a angry look on her face. She smacks AJ up side the head. Hard.
AJ winces from the smack.

"Hey!" AJ says " what was that for?"
" You don't need to encourage him!" Carly replies back.

" Car, He can do what he wants" Joe says
"But that doesn't mean he should!" Carly argues "I thought he wasn't going to do this anymore."
She sneaks a glance at me.

"I thought something would change he's mind"
*****