chaper 3 New people, and the apple

HEY GUYS BRITTAN HERE I HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 3! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. IVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND LAZY SOMETIMES TO BE HONEST HAHA. I HAVE SOCCER PRACTICE ON TUESDAY ,WESNDAY , AND THURSDAY FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS! SO IM GOING TO BE BUSY! HAPPY LATE 4TH JULY GUYS I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME!

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND EMMA! SHE BEEN READING MY STORY AND SHES BEEN WANTING ME TO UPDATE.

THANKS GUYS AGAIN FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTHING LIKE GRAMMAR CHECKS OR HOW YOU LIKE THE BOOK OR HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT A CHARACTER!

Hope is like a road in the country;  There never was a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes to existence. - Lin Yutang

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

"Hello Gemma" My second period calculus teacher greets me as I walk into class.

"Hi" I  greet her with a small smile. She looks young and she very pretty with her blond hair and high cheekbones. Ive always wanted high cheekbone but I  was stuck with giant chickmuck cheeks.

"Since you dont have your books yet and today we are using our books it seems like you will just have to share a book with a partner. Why dont you sit next to Mr. Sky and share a book since he doesnt have a partner."

I turn to my right and see Evan looking back at me with his beautiful chocolate eyes. Wait a second did I just call his eyes beautiful? What the heck! Whats going on in my brain? Seriously.

I walked over to Evan. His eyes never leaving mine. Grabbing the seat next to him I sit down rather roughly and wince as a shooting pain goes up my thigh. God i can't even sit down without my body hurting.

I look over at Evan and see that his talking to a boy in front of us. The boy has black straight hair and is very cute. I watch as he starts to laugh at somthing Evan said. His eyes crinkle on the sides and his whole face lights up with happiness.

Making a little sound to get Evan's attention he look's over at me and smiles.

"Hey Evan, I was wondering if I could-"

Before I can finish what I was going to say he scoots his math book closer to me in the middle.

"Thanks"

"No problem - oh and this is AJ. AJ this is gemma" He said pointing to the boy he was just talking too.

AJ gasps a little " Your the girl from this morring! "I nodd oh god this is so awkward. Of corse he told everyone about how I made a fool of myself by crashing into him. Fuck guys and high school. AJ begin to speak again " Fuck! What the hell man! You never told me she was this hot."

"I mean you told me she had a great ass but fuck man." I start laughing like crazy. AJ and Evan stare at me weridly. I control my laughing and start to blush like crazy. I cover my face covering the blush with my hair. Luckly the teacher starts to speak and I look up to listen.

**********************

By lunch i've had PE , Math , spanish , and history and Im torn. In PE I had to run laps and my leg was killing me. Every step sent pain in my leg over and over again. There's still pain in my leg and Im limping a little.

I open the door to the lunch room and see that its almost full , but I see a emty table and head that way. I see Evan with his friends a few tables from where i'm sitting. I spot AJ with them and see him laughing again. Does that guy ever stop laughing?

I open my bag and take an apple out and start to eat it. We didnt have much food in the house because ky gets his paycheck in a week and we are a little tight on money. I really need a job so i can help ky. I grabbed a apple and a bottle of water on my way out.

"Hey" A  voice says to me behind me. I jump hinding my face with my hands as protection. Please dont hurt me , please please please. "Hey its just me" I  hear a guy- Evan say. I drop my hands from my face. God why did I  just do that. I bet he think im crazy person now. Ugh i put a smile on my face and look up at Evan.

"Hey" i say

"Can we sit here?" He asks and I see that two guys and a girl are behind him. I nodd my head and they sit down. Evan and AJ are on my sides and the other guy and girl that I dont know the names of are across from me. The girl is really pretty with a heart shaped face , bright blue eyes and straight  blond hair. She seems nice but you never know. The guy is what you would call a stereotyplcal jock. With his blond wavy hair, pericing blue eyes and a lettermans jacket for the schools football team. The guy and girl are holding hands so im guessing there a couple. They seem cute togerther.

"Gemma" Evan says getting my attention " This is Joe and Carly" pionting at the guy and girl.

"Hi im gemma"

"Oh we know girl, this guy cant stop talkin-" Carly starts but Evan quicky stops her.

"Car" He says with a glare.

"Okay . Okay. Calm your noddles " she says with a grin and mockingly putting her hands up.

I laugh along with Carly. I think i like this girl

"Noddles?" Evan asks with a smile

Carly just nods her head

I take a bite of my apple and my shirt sleeve goes down a little showing some bruises and a few cuts. I grab my sleeve and pull it up covering them up. Looking up at them i see Carly talking with AJ and joe. I look at Evan and see that he was looking at my hand. He looks at me and i can see that his jaw is clenched and he has a angry look on his face.

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask

"Nothing" his face get less tense and he smiles at me but i can see its forced. Okay ...... why did he jus get all weird? And why the angry look? He looked like he was ready to punch someone.

"Okay..." I say

"Is that all you have?" Evan asks me

I must have looked confused because he explained.

"Of your food I mean"

"Oh... um yeah I didnt have time this morring to make anything I was running late so I grabbed this." I shrugged

Evan grabs his burger off his plate he puts it on a napkin. What is he doing? I finaly get what his doing when he pushes the burger torwards me.

"No no you are not giving me your burger Evan. Im serious im not going to eat your food and have you starve." I say shaking my head and pushing it back towards him. Only to have it get pushed back at me by Evan.

"Gemma have it. Im not going to starve, i still have more food. You need to eat somthing other then an apple."

We ended up fighting by pushing to burger back and forth. Thinking that he just not just going to going to give up, I grabbed the damn burger and took a huge bite. Evan 'good girled' me and I  hit him because of that comment. I was realy happy Evan made me eat the burger because I figured in six period I  was going to be very hungry without the burger.

Evan seem very nice. He's still a player and he flirts endlessly but has his perks. He made sure I was okay when I  crashed into him rather than be rude and just leave, he was nice to me and didnt ask questions, and he seemed to care about my eating dilemma. But was this really good? Me maybe ending up with a friend. And worst a player? I like Carly she seems nice and maybe we could be friends. AJ always makes smile at his jokes even when there not that funny . He seems crazy but loyal to his friends and Joe is quiet but really sweet and your can tell Carly has him in the palm of her hand and vice versa.

But the question is can I let them in? Or even, should I let them in my life?I dont know right now but I will soon and I will figure it out then but for now I  will smile and laugh along with everyone else.

**************************

HEY GUYS WHAT DID YOU THINK ? DID YOU LIKE CARLY, JOE, AND AJ?

WHY DO YOU THINK EVAN WAS ANGERY? FRIST ONE TO GUESS CORRECT GETS A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM.

seak peak - Evan shows his player ways and a ride?

LOVE

BRITTAN MONET

LIKE........COMMENT.........SHARE.......