chap 1 New begining

Hey guys here's chapter 1

The girl who smiles, laughs, is always happy,and talks non-stop , could be the same girl that cries herself to sleep at night. - unknown

————————————————

I ran to the bathroom, narrowly missing the nail sticking up from the side of the bathroom door.

Crappy house!

"Hurry up Gemma your going to be late!" my brother Ky yells from across the hall, in the kitchen.

"Coming, sorry!" I yell back a note of panic laced in my voice. 

I look around my small bathroom. It's just enough room for a small white  round toilet, sink, a tub-shower, and a small file cabinet. It nothing special. My whole house is small but it's still great.

A fresh start.

Not one person know about my past. That is accept Ky and I intend to keep it that way. I don't need that pity look I would get if I told anyone. They would pity me But I don't want pity from anybody.

I'm wearing a long black sleeve, mind that it's 85 degrees here in California. It hides the bruises and cuts. I'm also wearing a gray beanie to hide the big bald spot on my head and long light blue jeans to hide the long stitched up gash on my right upper thigh. I'm not that girl anymore.

I'm not that girl that is a coward in the corner and let's things happen. I'm going to be brave.

I'm from washington. Not Texas.

I quickly brush my brown dull straight  hair.I have tan-olive skin. I have wide-set green eyes, long eyelashes, and a small button nose and too small for my liking , smallish waist-I have NO curves, kinda long legs but my thighs are huge, and C cup boobs.

"Smile ugly bitch" I say to myself

Grabbing my make-up from my bag on the sink I begin to rub foundation on select parts on my face. I don't put on that much make up but just enough make-up to hide my black eye and bruised jaw. I had to get special, and very expensive make-up to make sure it would hide and stay on all day long. I quickly look at myself before turning the lights off in my bathroom and going across the hall. I see my brother standing next to the door waiting impatiently. My brother dropped out of collage, got a job, and a house. Then he  took me under his wing. He had always been there for me when I we where little. Always standing up for me, if someone bullied me in grade school he would be there to stop it and tell them wrong  or my first break-up with my past best friend. Where he had held me when I was crying. We always been close and I'm glad to have him.

"Come on" Ky says finally spoting me.

I walk out of the door and get in Kys' Jeep.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hey guys what do you think?  Do you like it? What do you think about Gemma?

please comment your thoughts and remember to vote .

sneak peak - Gemma starts school and meets a new character.

Again thank you so much for reading my story it means alot. Please keep reading it.  love you guys to bits

Brittan