PART 27 : CHEERY DAY

“Are we good to go?” Mina asked. Today is the day where Chaeyoung discharged from the damn hospital and Mina volunteer to fetch the cub as the others were busy.

“Yeah, all set” Chaeyoung grinned cheekily but it's enough to make the older's heart fluttered.

They went to Mina's car and put their things inside the car.

“Minari~ can we go to the cafe nearby? I'm hungry” she pouted cutely.

Mina let out a small giggled. “Sure Chaengie. Anything for you”

Chaeyoung blushed at Mina's last words. She averted her eyes out to the window so the latter won't see her already blushing face.

The journey to the cafe was silent but not an awkward one. They just loves each others presence.

As soon as they arrived, they went in and sit at the occupied sits near the window.

A waitress approaching them. She looked at Chaeyoung seductively.

“What do you want for your order hottie?” she bit her lips sexily while eyeraping Chaeyoung.

Mina heard it and feeling angry towards the flirty waitress.

Trying to flirting with my cub huh? Fine, two can play at this game” Mina smirked.

The younger was oblivious about the waitress gaze, continued smiling innocently. “One expresso and one strawberry cake please”

“How about you Minari?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Same as my girlfriend” Mina fake smiling to the waitress.

Chaeyoung chuckled at Mina's boldness. She can senses that smile is a fake one.

The waitress face turned cloudy as she heard the word girlfriend. She wrote their orders and walked away.

Mission accomplished” Mina mentally cheered.

Meanwhile, the younger's already blushing. Her heart pounding as fast as she was running. The latter suddenly turned quiet until Mina notice the quiet cub.

“Are you okay Chaengie? Are you sick?” Mina put her hand on Chaeyoung's forehead, unaware the blushing cub.

“N-no unnie. I'm f-fine” she removed the older's hand away.

Mina realized Chaeyoung suttering maybe because she called Chaeyoung, her girlfriend.

She secretly smirked and continued teasing the latter.

“Then why are you suttering?” Mina tilted her head cutely and pouted.

Why did you have to make me flutter Minari”

N-no I'm not!” she cursed herself for suttering again.

“There you suttering again” Mina teased.

“I know why. Maybe because I called you my girlfriend” Once again, Mina succeed making the latter blushed.

“It's because you're cute” Chaeyoung mumbled.

“What? I couldn't hear you”

“Ahh nothing!” Chaeyoung rubbed her nape nervously.

One thing that Chaeyoung doesn't know is Mina heard what she said earlier but the older just kept quiet.

Their foods arrived and they started to digged in. They spend their time happily in the cafe.

They went to the nearest park that were requested by Chaeyoung. She said it's been a long time since she last went to the park.

“Wait here” Chaeyoung quickly went to somewhere else. Mina sat on the bench while waiting for the cub.

Mina was watching the stars when a drunk man suddenly grabbed her wrist.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!” Mina screamed hoping that someone willing to help her.

“CHAEYOUNG-AH PLEASE HELP ME!” She screamed again. She was so scared when the drunk man started to pinned her down. She wanted to yelled again but the drunk man kissed her roughly.

Mina wanted to give up but suddenly she heard the man yelped. She opened her eyes seeing that the man groaned on th ground while holding his crotch.

“Touch her again, I'll make sure that you can't use your baby maker machine again” Chaeyoung eyed on the man coldly.

“You okay?” Chaeyouny felt guilty because she left Mina alone.

“I'm okay. Thank you Chaengie” she hugged the latter tightly.

“Lets get you home” Chaeyoung smile warmly.

Chaeyoung drove them to Mina's apartment.

“Don't you want to come in?” Mina asked.

Chaeyoung nodded. She sat on the couch comfortably while waiting for Mina changing her clothes.

Mina came back after changing. She sat beside Chaeyoung and leaned her head on the cub's shoulder.

Chaeyoung smile, feeling the warmth of Mina's body against her skin.

“I'm sorry for leaving you alone” Chaeyoung spoke.

“It's okay. Beside you safe me earlier” Mina looked directly into Chaeyoung's eyes.

“I'm always feel safe whenever you with me” Mina cupped the cub's face and slowly leaned and capture Chaeyoung's lips.

The kisses was passionate until it suddenly turned into a hot making out session.

Chaeyoung pulled away before it could get any worst.

Really?

“I love you Mina” Chaeyoung kissed Mina's forehead.

“I love you too” Mina smile and hugged the latter by her waist.

“Will you stay with me for a night?” Mina pleaded her with her puppy eyes.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Imagine I say no to these eyes”

“Let me get my things from your car” Chaeyoung stood up and went to the parking lot.

As she was done picking up her things, a figure slowly walked towards her.

“Hey chaengie, miss me?” her smile creep by her lips.

Chaeyoung knows the voice. The voice that she hated so much, she even hated her presence.

“What do you want” Chaeyoung asked coldly.

“Is that how you greet your girlfriend?” She rose her eyebrows playfully.

“The moment you walked away from my life, I already acknowleged you as a dirty bitch!” Chaeyoung hissed.

“Ouch it's hurt me when you said that” she pretending clenching her chest and smirked.

“Stop messing around Somi, just straightforward what do you want from me”

Somi giggled softly. “You” Somi crossed her arms and smirked.

•••••

Unediteddd

Btw i'm going post a new book..so you guys can read once it's done..maybe i'll post it tonight or tomorrow or i don't know when