PART 2

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Hey chaengie" Dahyun greet her with her signature smile.

She sits beside me. Since she always be my science partner.

"Hey dubu" I smile revealing my deep dimple.

She chuckled. She-no all the members always chuckled when I smile.

"So wanna hangout with us today?" she asks. Her face said please-say-yes.

I giggled at her cuteness. It's been 3 months I hangout with Twice. People all getting mad at me for hanging out with Twice. It's not my fault that they want to be friend with me. I just shrugged off when someone cursing on me but deep down my heart it's fucking hurt.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I have work to do" I apologise.

She look disappointed. I feel bad. I really want to hangout with them but I can't.

"Maybe next time. I promise" I smile and revealing my crooked teeth.

Her face started to lights up once again.

Then the teacher come and our class start as usual.

~~•°•~~

DAHYUN'S POV

I feel sad that Chaeyoung couldn't join us. We're now at the usual cafe that we always hangout after school.

Yeah well here's the thing. I love spending time with Chaeyoung sometimes I forgot that this was all about the bet.

I started to hanging out with her. She is smart, cute and cheerful. Plus the mole that she had near her lips makes her look sweet. The dimple on her her cheek when she smile or laugh makes her more cute.

I think I wanted to forget about the bet. I don't care if they want to take our title as long as I get to be with Chaeyoung.

"Earth to the Dubu!" Sana wave her hand in front me.

I snapped out from my thought.

"You're okay?" Nayeon asked

"Y-yeah i'm fine"

"Are you sure?" Jeongyeon asked.

I just nodded.

"You know you can tell us what's in your mind if you want it" Jihyo said.

I sighed before continue. "Don't you feel guilty lying to Chae?"

Eventually, I can let out my problem. They seems to taken aback.

"What are you talking about?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You know I kinda like spending time with that smol bean. She's funny to hangout with"

Jeongyeon was about to answer when someone interrup her.

"Yeah, she's right. I also kinda loves be friend with her. She's fun, cheerful and cute too" Sana said.

"What's got into your mind? Aren't you forget about the bet?" Jeongyeon was about to get angrier.

"You only thinking about the bet? Come on Jeong! You should think about that poor cub to" Jihyo defense Chaeyoung.

"Why we should think about her? She's nothing to us. She just our victim" Jeongyeon smirked.

"Yeah, she is a victim. You don't know how suffer she is" Jihyo voice is getting scary. The latters was scared that Jihyo might lost her tempered.

"Chaeyoung is being bullied because of us" they were taken aback as Jihyo spill the truth.

"She's just kept quiet when someone making fun of her. I saw it with my own eyes. I tried to protect her as much as I could but it's still doesn't work. She never tolds us. One day, I saw many bruise on her body. When i asked her how she get that bruise she just said, "I fell down, it's okay don't worry". I know she's in pain. I even followed her, stalk her just to make sure she safe. But she still being bullied. She cried when i force her spill the truth. I'm sicked of being fake friend. I admit i feel myself having fun with her. I never thought she would be that sweet girl and just admit it you guys also having fun with her" Jihyo finally can relief.

I don't even know that Chaeyoung has been bullied because of us. She never told me either.

I always saw her bright side, never saw her this side. This is new.

~~°•°~~

MINA'S POV

I tucked myself into bed after taking shower. I just came back home.

Jihyo's words just now are still lingering in my head. It keep repeating the same words.

Now I feel bad for that little cub. It's been 3 months I be friend with her and I admit I enjoyed her accompany. She make me feel comfortable. I'm usually a timid person but being with Chaeyoung has turned me into a new me.

She was so cute. When I sat beside her during classes, I used to stared at her quietly. I admire her face. She has a mole just like me but near her lips while me at the crooked of my nose. She look so smilar to the lion that's why we called her cub. Actually, I'm the first one who called her that then the rest just copyed me.

It's not easy to get a nickname from me. When someone got a nickname from me it's mean they are important to me. And yes, Chaeyoung has become the important person in my life.

I like her no I love her. Sometimes when Jihyo being clinging to Chaeyoung, I'd feel jealous.

I just want her for me ONLY. I want to spend time with her alone, just the two of us.

"I better text her" I smile.

Hey chaeng.

Little Cub🐯💕
Hey minari~ what up?

I just want to ask you if you want to sleepover at my house tomorrow? Just the two of us since there's no school.

Little Cub🐯💕
Sure! I'll meet you after school.

Okie~

Little Cub🐯💕
You should sleep Mina. You'll be late for school tomorrow.

Okay then. See you tomorrow!

Little Cub🐯💕
Yeah~

I smile after chatting with Chaengie.

"What a sweet little cub"

I can't wait for tomorrow night!!

•••••

There will be more MiChaeng moment in the next chapter~
Stay tune~~