PART 18

Sorry for the blurry photo
I still can’t get enough about MiChaeng vlive It’s just so sweet😍😍

-------------------------------------------------

You want to why?”

They nodded as they paid their attention to Jihyo.

“Fine. Chaeng was my childhood friend. I know her since we’re still in diapers. My parents and hers are also bestfriend and we live in the same neighbourhood” she paused a moment then continue.

“We used to go to the same kindergarden and elementary school. But one day she told me something that the last thing I want to hear” she stopped as the memories of her and Chaeng came.

FLASHBACK

“Unnie, can you promise something”

“Sure, what is it Chaengie?”

“Promise me you will always remember me”

“I will but why are you saying that?”

At this moment, Chaeyoung couldn’t hold back her tears. She hugged the older while the Jihyo was confused but gently caressing the younger’s head.

“What’s wrong Chaengie?”

“M-me and my f-family are moving o-out” Chaeyoung said. Her voice was shaking since she was crying.

“W-what?” Jihyo shocked.

“Please say that is a lie” Jihyo trembling. Her tears were streaming down upon the news that she heard just now.

“I’m sorry unnie. I can’t do anything. It’s my parents decision” the cub cried loudly.

She doesn’t want to lose her one and only friend. Jihyo is a friend yet sister towards her. She always there for her when Chaeyoung at her darkest day.

I will never forget you unnie..I will never”

“Me too” Jihyo kissed the latter’s temple softly. She gonna missed this baby beast.

“Here..I bought this bracelet yesterday. It is a couple bracelet so in case you miss me unnie” Chaeyoung then tied the bracelet to the older wrist.

“Thanks Chaengie. This bracelet will never leave this wrist. I promise” she said and once again they hug tightly. None of them were willing to pulled back. They want to remember this moment forever.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Little that I know, I broke my promise. I forget about her. I didn’t even recognize her when the first day she transfered to our school. But I’m slightly happy cause I promise her that I won’t remove the bracelet from my wrist” Jihyo smile while looking at the bracelet that have her name on it. Her eyes was swollen from crying. The girls patted her back to comfort her.

“How did you remember her back” Jeongyeon asked, her hand was on Jihyo's, rubbing it to comfort her.

“Remember that I didn’t came to school for a week?” she looked at them as they nodded.

FLASHBACK

Jihyo humming to the song while cleaning her room.

“Geez..no wonder mom nags a lot at me and says a hurricane just passing by my room..it's freaking messy” she sighed.

Since it’s Sunday, her family already makes some rules. Every Sunday, they have to clean the entire house.
(a/n: funny cuz my family also did that every weekend since theres no one in the house on weekdays lol)