PART 12

After got back from 'meeting', Jihyo was all quiet. Usually she will sighing about how tired she is being a president.

The girls keep questioning her if she are okay. But they don't know that she is hiding something that probably they should know about it.

Jihyo was all nervous that day and be careful not to spill the tea.

The last period end like a hell for Jihyo. She knows that the girls were looking at her all the time because they have a feeling that Jihyo is hiding something from them.

"Girls, I have to go now. My mom needs me"

After biding goodbye, Jihyo left them in hurried. They frowned after Jihyo left them.

"Is it me or my feeling says that Jihyo is hiding something from us?" Nayeon spoke.

She knows Jihyo for a long time ago and Jihyo would never keeping secrets from her unless if it's really important.

"She's being suspisious. I can tell that she is nervous all the time in class" Momo says.

"Woah, Momo is being smart ass huh? Since when you become observer?" Jeongyeon laugh along with the others.

Jeongyeon winched after she felt a hand smacked her head.

"Ouch! It's hurt Momo!"

"That’s what you get when you troll me" Momo crossed her arms and smirked.

Jeongyeon glared at Momo while rubbing her head. She cursed under her breath and still glaring at Momo.

“If she doesn’t want to tell us, we will insist her in the hard ways” Nayeon smirked.

~

Mina flopped herself on the bed, closing her eyes and let the tiredness drifted her to sleep.

But she groan after hearing her phone ringing. She grabbed her phone and saw an unknown number massage her.

Hello Mina, I know you don’t know me but I miss you so much

She chuckled after reading the massage. She never gave her number to anyone except for her friends.

Who the fuck are you? Do I know you anywhere?

Mina waited for the person to reply. A few minutes later, a massage pop up.

You know me and thats all I can tell you

How do you even get my number?

Secret~

Stop massage me weirdo or I'll call the police

With that, Mina blocked the number. She throw her phone on the bed and wash up.

A few minutes later, Mina went out from the bathroom and dryed her hair. She stood infront of the mirrow.

While drying her hair, she looked at the frame on her dressing table which shows the last photo of her and Chaeyoung before she disappeared.

Mina remembered the time went they took the picture together.

~FLASHBACK~

“Minari~ I just bought a film camera. Lets take a picture together”

“Sure. Lets go over there. It seems like a great place to take photo”