Girl in Trouble

Luke looked at me and Jake and I swear he looked like he was gonna barf. 

"Hey man you made it! Ohh and you got Isabelle to come to!" Zach said.

Since when did Zach and Jake become friends? 

"Hey Isabelle I didnt expect to see you here!" Luke said in false suprise. I had suspected that Jake would have told him.

"Yeah...." I said looking at the ground.

Music started to play and Luke went to request a song or something. Zach grabed a random girl and draged her onto the dance floor. I was just about to follow Luke and try to talk to him when Jake pulled me onto the dance floor also.

"So do you and Luke have something going on?" Jake asked.

"No why?" I said startled by his question.

"He just seemed mad when he saw you with me."

"Well I didnt tell him that I was coming and were best friends. I dont think their is any feelings more than that." I said.

"Ok then lets dance!" he said.

I settled for copying the other girls and it wasnt to bad.

"You know," Jake said in my ear sending a shiver up my spine."Your a great dancer."

"Mmmm, really?" I mumbled.

He turned me around to face him and I was stuck in his arms." You really have to give yourself credit."

"For what? Dancing?" I asked.

"No for being a good person. You came and practically ripped off my head for hitting Luke, and in class when our math teacher was yelling at a student you stood up for him and your just a good person." He said looking smug.

"Well if your done with your speech do you mind telling me what time it is?" I asked.

"Its time for us to go somewhere." He said grabing my hand.

We got in his car and he drove to a park.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"What I cant take you to see the sunset?" he asked as he stepped out of the car.

"Oh."

We walked to a table and sat down.

"Do you like it here?" Jake asked

"Yeah now that I have a couple friends." I said.

"Really because I think you have one friend, Luke. Which brings up my next subject, I do think he likes you." Jake said.

I turned to look at his face and he looked very mad.

"Well I disagree and plus why would you care?" I asked curiously.

"Because I care about you." he said."You really dont see yourself clearly do you? Isabelle your the most beautiful girl I have ever met! I dont get how you cant see that."

"Umm..." I mumbled.

"Isabelle really what do you think of yourself?" he asked.

"Well im not pretty or nice just-"

"Dont you dare say normal." Jake said cutting me off."And all of the statments you make about yourself arent true."

"Ok whatever." I said letting the conversation drop.

"You really dont think that Luke likes you? Well here listen to this." Jake pulled out his phone clicked a few buttons and held it up to his ear."Hey Luke I just dropped off Isabelle, can you meet me up at the park? " he paused."Great thanks."

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Shhhh just go hide behind that bush really quick." he said.

Five minuets later Luke showed up." What? You already ruined my night!"

"And how did  I do that?" Jake asked.

"I told you that I wanted to bring Isabelle tp the party." Luke growled.

"Yeah but I thought you dont like her like that." Jake said smugly

"I do and everyone but her knows that."Luke said and stormed away.

"See?" Jake said as I came out from behind the bush.

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Well after the sunsets I will take you home." Jake said pulling me to him.

"Well that is messed up." I mumbled.

"What?"

"That he tells EVERYONE but ME!" I said.

"Yeah I know."

Just as the sun was going down Jake wraped his arms around my waist and pulled me close."I really like you Isabelle." he said quietly.

"And I like you Jake." I said suprised by my own words.

I turned around to start twards his car and he grabed my waist and pulled me to him crushing his lips aginst mine, a little part of my brain against it but I didnt care I responeded with the same intencity and he didnt let go for a LONG time.  

As we pulled up to my house Jake frowned.

"What?"I asked him.

"I just didnt want this night to end." He said bluntly. Isnt the female in the relationship supposed to act like this?

"Oh, well I had a great night. Thanks for saving me." I said refering to what he said in class.

"Yeah. Well see you tomarrow." he said giving me one final sweet kiss before he drove off.

"Dad!! Im home!!" I called out to my silent house.

"Ok well I am going away on business with your aunt Claire."he said.

"And may I ask who will be watching me?" I asked.

"Well I talked to Lukes mom and she said she would be happy to have you while im..." he trailed off."away."

"Ok, how long are you gonna be gone so I can see how much I need to pack." I asked.

"Ok Isabelle dont be mad but im transfering to Japan for a year." He said 

"So let me get this straight , you're leaving for a year and leaving me HERE??" I asked.

"Yes, we already have you're stuff moved in at her house." He said looking at me.

"Ok then moving in with a stranger." I said with a attitude.

"You and Luke are best friends." He pointed out.

"Yes because that makes you LEAVING any better!" I said." Just like my real mom." 

"What? How did you find that out." he demanded.

"You left your records out on your desk. I thought you would be the last person to lie to me! Go away dad I dont want to talk to you ever again!" I said as I stormed out of the house.