Zach the anoying

Well Luke was right about one thing, once your on Zachs raidar he becomes very anoying. He tried to walk me to class and I ended up hiding in the schools supply closet until he finally left. I had to tell my teacher that I got lost and Luke was cracking up when I sat next to him.

"Long day eh?" he asked trying to smooth over his expression.

"Your brother is following me like a puppy dog!" I whined."You should make him stop!!"

"I will try but I told you he has an eye for beautiful things." He mumbled.

"Huh?" I said even though I had clearly heard him and just didnt get what he was saying. Im in no way pretty or beautiful! My brown hair isnt nearly as long as I want it and I am way to tall for my age, I also do not find anything about myself atractive but my eyes. Which has always been my best charitaristic. My eyes change colors and that is the only thing that anyone seems to notis about me.

"Nothing." Luke said but I could swear he spent the class staring at me from the corner of his eye.

As we walked to lunch I saw Luke and Zach talking but five minuets later Zach walked in with a mad looking Luke by his side and nope I saw it clearly, Luke had a small bruise forming under his eye, which sent me into panic mode. I ran up to Luke and gave Zach a long hard stare.

"Are you ok?" I asked him frantically. When he didnt reply I turned to Zach."What happened?"

"Now you talk? Well we were talking in the hall when a senior named Jake came up and punched him for litterly no reason." Zach explained.

"And were is Jake now?" I asked.

"In the hall with his friends. Why?" he asked.

"Follow me." I said as I sat Luke down at the table." Can you throw a decent punch?"

"Yeah why?"

I lead him to the hall and up to who Zach said Jake was.

I shoved him into a locker and grabed the front of his shirt."Who in the hell do you think you are?" I asked him furiously.

"I think im Jake and you are...?"

"Im your worst enemy if you dont leave Luke alone."I growled.

"Really well your friend had it coming to him for taking away my girlfriend." He said defyantly.

"Relly and who is the guy who took her away?" I asked looking at Zach who started to retreat.

"Zach." He said.

Just as he said Zach's name he took off into the cafiteria and didnt look back.

"Well you hit his TWIN! Who is Luke." I said." Now I want you to apologize to him in front of me."

"Now why should I do that?" He asked.

"Do you want to have kids someday?" I asked with a deadly voice.

"Lets go." he said walking into the caf.

"Hey Luke I brought you a present." I said.

Luke looked up and looked like he was going to run.

"Hey man i'm sorry I thought you were Zach." Jake said.

"Yeah happens a lot." Luke mumbled.