Party People!!

Alexis wasnt all the way set up when me and Luke arrived so we helped set up. We hung the party decorations and set up all of the tables, we finished just in time for everyone to arrive. The party started off with Chase singing and Alexis started to dance and soon everyone followed. As I was about to ask Luke if we could leave Chase pulled me onto the stage to sing a song. Of coarse I almost chickened out until Luke came up too and it seemed like he really wanted me to have fun. We stayed for clean up and rode the horses back to his place.

"Thanks Luke that was the most fun I have had in the longest time." I said with a smile on my face.

"Well keep hanging with me and you will have the time of your life." he said returning the smile.

"So how did you meet Alexis?" I asked him.

"Well we met through my twin brother ,Zach." he said.

"You have a twin? Your so lucky. I have always wanted a twin, so we could switch places and stuff like that. I could trick the teachers and ohh the fun I would have." I said thoughtfully.

"Not really I get tired of it because hes a player and I dont have fun because I get slaped almost everyday because of him." he said letting out a sigh.

"Ahh I can see why that is a problem , I would kick his-"

"Luke!!! Mom wants you!" a boy said interupting me.

"Just one minuet I am talking to a friend." Luke replyed." Well looks like your about to meet my twin, Zach."

Sure enough about ten seconds later his twin was walking twards us with a huge grin on his face.

"Dont let him fool you." Luke murmered.

"How would he do that?" I asked.

"Well lets say hes got an eye for pretty things and beautiful girls." He said just before Zach walked up.

I took a step back and looked at him. He had the same looks as Luke but something about him rubbed me the wrong way.

"Why hi, im Luke's brother Zach and you are?" He asked me.

I went into shy mode and taped Luke on his arm." I dont wanna talk to him." I wispered in his ear.

"Ok, Zach this is Isabelle, Isabelle this is Zach." he said then added under his breath,"my evil half."

I giggled and Luke flashed me a grin.

"Oh I see you cant talk to me but you can talk to him?" Zach said.

"Well Zach I have to walk her home." Luke said and we started walking.

"I can walk her home." he offered.

"You dont know where I live." I pointed out quitly.

"Well fine then I guess I will see you tomarrow." He said and stalked off.

The moment he was out of earshot I started laughing.