Chapter 2: Playing Games

"Seven,eight,nine,ten! Ready or not here comes the babysitter" Isabel giggled excited as she hid in the Presto Changer closet, she and the cubs were playing hide and seek "Aha! Found you princesa" Skylar peeked through the door as Isabel laughed "now to find the cubs, you coming?" He asked her as he turned around so she can climbed on his back.

"Wait I still have to change" she recalled before grabbing the switch as she disappeared in the closet before coming out with pink pajamas and getting on Skylar. The two walked down the hallway their eyes all over the place until the jaquin spotted a small blue tail disappear in the corner, he chased after it to the Grand council room and spotted under the table the blue tail again joined with a pink tail.

"Gotcha!" Isabel and Skylar moved the chairs over and found Zoom and Estrella, the two of them laughed as they flew out and pounced on their babysitter "Hey wait, where's Mingo?" He asked noticing he wasn't here.

Back in Isabel's room, Mingo's hiding under the bedsheet his face poking out with a sad face "Aha! Got you Mingo now your it" Skylar said as he gently tagged on the cub but Skylar got worried when he notice how down Mingo was "What's wrong?" "I miss mommy and daddy" he told when his siblings and the young princess came "Hey they're gonna come back promise" "Yeah why don't we play another game?" Isabel suggested but Mingo just sighed.

Skylar thought deeply when one idea popped in his head "Hey amigos...ever wonder how Migs and Dulce met?" the cubs and Isabel had their ears perked curious "Ok let's get some snacks and on to bed then it's story time". A minute later, everyone was on the bed the cubs were resting on Skylar's back while Isabel sat next to him, the snacks which were tamales was on her lap.

"Alright then it all started in Vallestrella. After defeating Marimonda, some things went a little out of order after her escape" "Out of order?" Isabel questioned as the cubs were thinking the same thing "Yeah as in some bad no good creatures got loose, so my dad chose Migs to look all over Vallestrella and stop any trouble..."

Flashback

In King Verago's home, Migs arrives "King Verago you called for me?" "Yes" the black jaquin landed on the ground as he paced "I need you to make a scan all over Vallestrella, after Marimonda escape some creatures have been let loose. Some velociervos said Sobeko has been spotted" "Sobeko?" Migs said surprise
Flashback interrupted

"Sobeko?Who's that?" The cubs and the Isabel said all at once "He's bad news. Sobeko is a crocodile shaman who can take a person's skill away, like for us Jaquins he can take our ability to fly away" the kids gasped surprised "But there is way to get them however you have to wait a little longer..." Skylar told them winking.
Back to flashback

"I need you to find him and catch him before he causes trouble" Verago passed a collar with a ruby "When you see him say 'capture' and the jewel will do the rest" he instructed while Migs put on the collar "I'm on it" "Hold on a second" Migs stopped before he reached the opening of the nest "Last time you were caught by Marimonda when you tried to distract her so this time I'm having you partner with someone, meet her at the butter frog pond near the den and then you can start looking"
Flashback ended

"After my dad told Migs that the crystal shines only if it sense that Sobeko is near and while Migs went to the meeting spot, can you guys guess who he was partnered with?" He asked them smirking knowing they had the answer"mommy!" "Dulce!"