Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A/N: Last chapter (I think) so I hope you enjoyed it!

"Isaiah." Castiel said.

"Castiel, I know you're here." Isaiah said.

Xavier motioned somewhere and three armed vampires entered the room. Xavier looked around the room, trying to find them. "I have TWENTY-FIVE of my guys here."

"John was an ass." Dean commented.

"That was my new guy, you-!"

"Who were those two guys in the room?" Dean asked, prentending to ask Sam.

"I was wondering who those people in the hallway were." Sam said.

"So that's why they never came." Xaiver said. That's why SIXTEEN WERE MISSING!"

"Three here plus only six guys left? I don't know about you, but that's a sucky ratio." Dean said. "That's good for us when we're going to gank a son of a bitch like you right now."

"Is that so?"

Xavier turned to see two men groan, then fall foward, revealing Damon holding their bloody hearts. Damon smiled at him as the only man standing turned and Damon plunged his hand into his chest to pull out his heart. "You're right. That is a sucky ratio."

Another guy entered the room and Jeremy threw a stake at him, hitting him right in the heart. "YOU!" Xavier growled. Jeremy stared dumbfoundedly as he pulled the stake from his heart. "Idiot."

Castiel handed Dean an angel blade. "Go now."

"There's the pain in the ass WINCHESTER." Xavier spat.

Dean lunched at the angel who blocked him with his own angel blade. Dean faked him out and killed him. "Nathaniel!" Isaiah screamed.

"What's the ratio now? 9-5?" Dean asked with a chuckle. Isaiah make sure Dean was watching when she moved the object in front of Sam and threw him hard against the wall. Sam stood up with a small scrape on the side of his cheek. Blood dripped from it. "You son of a bitch!"

"You killed my brother!"

"Don't play that card. You're not human. Plenty of your siblings never met each other yet."

"Maybe or maybe not but I knew Nathaniel before you were born."

"How many years is that in Heaven? Not Earth years."

"Mock me all you like, but we were close, like humans."

"The female meatsuit doesn't make you any more sympathetic looking, sister."

"Come to us for the kill, is that it? Talk to us while your friends get a plan? Nope." Isaiah grabbed Dean and Xavier snatched the angel blade from his fingers.

"Not the first time I've died." Dean said.

"This time you'll stay dead. No. I have a better place for you."

"Where is that?" Dean asked.

Before anyone could make a move, Isaiah grabbed the angel blade from Xavier and stabbed Dean in the gut. Isaiah released Dean, letting him tumble to the ground. Dean wealkly coughed up blood. "DEAN! Dean, no! Dean..." Sam breathed, running over to his brother who was bleeding. Dean groaned, his pearly whites covered in his own blood.

"Isaiah!" Castiel shouted.

"Castiel. It's a pleasure that you've joined us." Isaiah chuckled when Stefan and Caroline charged Xavier, flinging them aside like luggage. "You should fight someone your own size." Isaiah advised.

"That's an idea." Dean said weakly. The bottom of his shirt was soaked in blood.

"Come and fight." Isaiah said.

Castiel closed his eyes, ready to smite him. Isaih got in front. Damon shoved a stake into Xavier behind him. "NO!" Isaih screamed. "KILL ALL OF THEM!"

By the time they reached Castiel, the Savlatores, the Gilberts and everybody else killed almost all of them. Sam stood next to his brother. "You gotta help 'em." Dean said weakly.

"No, Dean. No. Not until you're okay."

"Oh cut the crap. How many have you two died alone?"

"Seriously?" Caroline asked.

"Well since he's- she's- whatever." Dean said, pausing to cough again. "Around four."

"Okay. Let's end this." Isaiah paused to throw Stefan and Caroline against the wall.

"Cas..." Dean tried to protest.

"Do anything and I'll kill the other one."

Castiel lunged at Isaiah but he, too was thrown against the wall. Isaih chukcled. She sighed like she just had a long laugh. She clicked her toungue. "Castiel." She sighed.

"Shame." She continued, approaching him. Dean, hardly two feet away, gave Castiel a sympathetic look, wishing to intervine. "I thought there would be a bigger battle. Hopefully some sparks coming off our blades." She gripped her angel blade ready to stab him with it. She kicked his angel blade far away from him. "All that and instead it ends like this." Before she could make the fatal move towards Castiel, Dean ran up behind her and killed her.

"How's that for a plot twist, bitch?" Dean said, spitting out the remaining blood in his mouth. He turned to Castiel. "Thanks for patching me up."

"You're welcome." Castiel replied. "This was a very educational experience for me."

"Yeah, you and me both." Dean agreed.

"Goodbye, Dean." Castiel said before disappearing.

"How many times does he have to teleport us?" Katherine commented.

"You get used to it." Dean said, leaning his arm on the hood of the Impala.

"When?" Katherine retorted.

"Go find out." Dean responded.

"I'm done here." Katherine announced with a hint of annoyance. Seconds later she sped away.

"Well that's our exit." Dean announced, getting into the driver's seat.

Sam shook his head. The cool morning air blew onto his skin. He gave them a small wave before getting into the car. Dean started up the engine and they left the small town of Mystic Falls.