Chapter 11

"Chapter 11:

"Angel, remember?" Dean said.

"I got that, thanks." Katherine retorted.

"Vampires, remember?" Damon cut in.

Damon went in front of them to see the hallway. It was littered with several corpses of vampires that he had to step over. Every single one had their eyes burned out. Damon looked over his shoulder feeling followed. It was only the Winchesters. Damon had to step around a broken vase that someone knocked over a table that the man's pale arms now hung over. The others followed close behind crefull not to step on a single piece of transparent blue glass.

"Urgh." Katherine commented.

"Thanks for saving our asses back there, Cas." Dean said.

"You're welcome, Dean." Castiel replied with a smile.

"Do you hear that?" Elena whispered.

Sam shook his head, careful not to make a sound that would attract them. She turned to Dean who shrugged. Stefan put a finger to his lips. Elena concentrated, using her special hearing. Someone just stepped in the glass that was down the hallway. None of them were in that hallway.

"Great." Katherine whispered.

"Someone's coming." Caroline announced in a hushed wishper.

Jeremy got a stake in his hand with a pop of compressed air from the device hidden with sleeve. Dean chuckled in amazement. Sam gave him a warning look.

"I think you guys may need one." Jeremy said with a whisper. He tossed Sam and Dean two wooden stakes.

"Awesome." Dean said.

"Dude!" Sam whispered.

Dean motioned for them to lean against the wall, Sam and Dean closest on opposite sides of the white wall. There was only grey carpet beneath them to muffle the sound of their feet. A man walked down the hallway, his back to the wall. Dean yanked his collar and with the help of Sam, they pushed him to the ground. He barred his fangs and hissed at Dean.

"Where's Xavier?" Dean demanded.

"Tell a Winchester?"

"Yes." Dean retorted stabbing him with the stake in his shoulder. The shirt was bloody, but it healed completely in a matter of seconds. "Or let's move it CLOser to your HEART."

"Even if I did, you wouldn't make it."

"See that guy over there in the tan trench coat?" Dan said, pinting to Castiel with the stake. "He's relly the only backup we need."

"Really?" He scoffed.

"He's not human and if you punch him, you'll break your hand." Dean threatened. "I made that mistake once."

"You ounched a cherub, too, remember?" Sam said.

"So what is he, Cupid?" The man chuckled.

Dean punched him in the face. "Seraph."

He looked at Castiel with confusion. "A what?"

"It's an order of angel directly below archangels and above lower-teir angels on the celestial chain of command." Castiel explained.

"Let's get this show on the road." Dean said, pulling him so he could sit up. "If you didn't see all your dead friends, you can thank the Seraph."

"HE did that?"

"Yep." Dean said.

Castiel walked closer and the man flinched. "Their insides were liquified!" The man exclamied.

"Why don't you keep it down, you wimp."

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you."

"If you tip us off,-"

"I won't, I won't I swear!"

"What's your name?" Sam asked.

"John."

"Well go and lead us to him, John."

"Okay." John said nervosuly.

He stood up and walked to e end of the hallway. He waited for them to follow. He led them down a ways longer where the walls were blood red and the bottom half dark wood with molding at the middle. The floors were white tile. John stopped.

"Dean, wait." Castiel said.

"Dean?" John said. He turned. "You must be Sam." He said with pleasure. Sam gave him annoyed smile and that was enough to shut John up for a while. Sam, being at least a foot taller than John was intimidating.

"What?"

"Something isn't right." Catiel grabbed John's shoulders. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!"

"If I read your mind, will that be true?"

"You can read minds?" John said with fear.

"If you allow me to, which won't be much of a choice."

"Fine."

Castiel gripped his shoulders harder and concentrated. "What I thought." Castiel announced. He placed his palm around the back of John's skull. His eyes burned out and he fell to the floor, dead.

"Cas, what the hell?"

"He lied. He was going to bring us to them so they could kill us."

"Do you know where he is?" Dean asked.

"Yes. Let's go."

"Teleporting? Again?" Katherine whined.

Dean put a hand on her mouth and gave her an angry look. A few feet away was a chair made of black patent leather. "John?"

Katherine closed her eyes, remembering Xavier's voice. Dean slowly removed his hand. They all hid when Xavier turned around. Xavier chuckled, shaking his head.

"You idiots." Xavier said. "You rats never learn."

"Xavier." A female voice cooed. The door opened, spreading the scent of hairspray and a flat iron. Another door opened, revealing a young woman with blonde hair she oviously dyed.

"Waiting right here, Madoline."

She chuckled and sat on his knee. She started to unbutton Xavier's shirt and they all turned. Castiel looked at them with confusion. Her painted fingers went down further and she kissed them. Soon they started making groaning noises.

Katherine grabbed Elena's hand and sped out of the room. She looked around before leading Elena into the bathroom. Elena looked at Katherine with confusion.

"What are we supposed to do out here?" Elena asked with a hint of annoyance.

"You'll see." Katherine said, closing the door. ***

"Alright, come on out, now." Xavier demanded.

What are you doing Dean mouthed as the two doppelgangers sat down near them. He eyed both of them and then put a hand to his forehead. He felt better seeing Elena's ring and Katherine's daylight bracelet. One of them came out as the other one went to the other side.

"Katerina. How rude." Xavier commented.

"Katerina?" The other one said from the opposite side of the room.

"Oh, YOU-!"

"That's my line." Dean said, still hidden, throwing a stake at Xavier.

It hit his shoulder and he chuckled. Before grabbing it, Castiel used his telekenisis to spin the stake in deeper.

"Someone who knows our last name sure unnderestimates us." Sam said.

"Dude." Dean whispered. "Where's the girl?"

"I'm smart enoguh not to." Xavier said. The girl came back into the room, completely different. It was like she was an entriely different person. Xavier took the stake out of his shoulder and threw it.

"I know my brother's here somewhere." She said.

"Isaiah." Castiel whispered.