Chapter 7: It's Funnier In Enochian

Chapter 7: It's Funnier in Enochian

"What do you need?" Castiel asked. He eyed the three vampires in the room with a serious expression on his face.

"There's this mark on my arm." Sam replied, showing Castiel. "I think it's Enochian."

Castiel looked at the blood with surprise. He could tell Sam was still bleeding. He couldn't tell how Sam got them until he got a good look at the mark on Sam's arm that just missed his shouler. Before saying anything else Castiel put two fingers to Sam's forehead. They could hear a faint, high-pitched squealing, unlike anything they had ever heard before. They watched Sam's bleeding wounds heal, leaving behind smooth skin, not even a scar.

"You're right, Sam. This is Enochian." Castiel said.

"Okay, what is it?" Damon paused to introduce himself. "I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore."

"Damon Salvatore." Castiel repeated.

Castiel held his hands. It weirded Damon out. Damon looked back at Sam and Dean. Dean waved his hand to say go along with it. Castiel let go.

"And Stefan Salvatore." Castiel said.

"I know that you're a leader now, so I hope I didn't get you in trouble." Dean said.

"Being a leader has it's advantges." Castiel said with a smile.

"Wait, what was that?" Damon asked.

"Like we may have mentioned before, he's an angel." Dean replied.

"An angel?" Elena responded.

"You know the winged dudes that are soldiers of God-." Dean stopped when Sam shot him a look.

Castiel looked around the room, hearing something. The room began to shake. There was a high-pitched squealing. Elena, Stefan, Katherine and Damon covered their ears immediately. Sam and Dean covered their ears.

"What do you want?" Castiel demanded, protectively putting his arm around Dean. Elena moaned as it got louder. "Shield your eyes." Castiel warned as a white light came through the window.

"What the hell is that?" Katherine shouted, shielding her eyes in the crack if her elbow. She felt her way to the couch and leaned behind it.

"Who." Sam corrected, joining her.

"What?" Katherine revealed her brown eyes and kept her ears covered.

"It's an angel." Sam explained, shouting over the sound of the windows breaking. "That's what an angel is like when it's not in a vessel."

"A what?"

"No." Castiel breathed. He seemed to be having a full conversation with the loud noise. Damon groaned as he hears something else break.

"A vessel." Sam repeated.

"If you looked at an angel's true form, you wouldn't have eyes anymore." Dean explained.

""No!" Castiel shouted again as a window shattered to pieces.

"What the hell is he doing?" Katherine demanded.

She turned to Sam who shrugged. Finally the light faded. Their ears were still ringing even though the sound was gone. Dean looked up and turned to Castiel who looked upset.

"Cas, what is it?" Dean asked.

"It explains a few things."

"What does? Cas, what the hell?"

"Xavier has been working with one of the angels against me."

"Do you know who it is?" Sam asked.

"It's the seraph, Isiah."

"What does he want?"

"He wants me to stand down. From everything."

"Do we kill him?" Sam asked.

"Kill an angel? You can do that?" Elena asked.

"Yes." Castiel replied. "With this." He held up what looked like a small sword with a smooth handle, entirely made out of a silvery metal. "This is an angel blade, or as it has been referred to as Lucifer's Sword." He put a hand on Sam's head and spoke in an ancient language, Enochian. "The binding spell is broken."

"Thanks, Cas."

"Now are we all on the same page?" Dean asked. "Cas?"

Cas put his hands to his forehead in pain. He kept repeating "no" as he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. Sam and Dean stared in fear and concern.

"Cas!"

"Dean..."

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"He took my powers."

To be continued