Chapter 20: ‟Jinx Charm"

Hey guys, we're finally here, the last chapter of Jinx Charm.ck. Thank you all for sticking with this story for the past two yers, I'm glad you all seem to enjoy it.

A loud ringing sound could be heard throughout the dorm at 8AM in the morning, waking up the exhausted members of the Second Form.

Jinx groaned, she reluctantly got out of bed and walked out of her room, towards the irritating ringing noise. When she reached the common room she found that majority of her classmates had done the same. Jinx looked around the dorm, for any sign of an alarm clock, after all what else could be making such an insufferable noise?

I'm surprised people can sleep through this Jinx thought, as she continued looking and found no sign of an alarm and remembered the events of last night.

Everyone in the Second Form was exhausted, they had followed Miss Evens instructions last night and cleaned up the aftermath of Kate's plan in the dinning hall. They had spent hours using brooms, dust pan and brushes, buckets of soap and water, mops and sponges to get rid of any evidence of the smoke potions created by the Emoes. The use of such basic cleaning material made the task very long and tedious, and Jinx was beginning to wander if the school had a vacuum cleaner and were making them use such time consuming tools for a laugh, after all they seemed to have every other form of mortal technology. After cleaning up the girls were looking forward to going to bed, after all it was midnight, however their work was far from over, they still needed to recapture the pixies and that was easier said then done.

The pixies put up a fight, almost as if they were at war with the witches. The pixies pulled several of the students hair and the Emoes even found themselves bitten by the little devils. The princesses and geeks had their hair in a mess and powder across their face. Whereas the Chavs were facing the pixies wrath by having vast amounts of blue powder aimed at them, and endured the pixies high pitched screeches which Jinx guessed was their version of scolding. Jinx and Katie had found bits of the pixies powder in their hair. Eventually Jinx had to use her powers and trap the pixies into small bubbles. Jinx then had to walk to the first year section of the school and release the pixies there, this took longer then expected, as the pixies kept escaping from Jinx's reach. This whole process took another three hours, and when the girls returned to the dorm they quickly showered to wash off the powder and went straight to bed, they were far too exhausted to even bother packing.

The ringing sound increased and Jinx realised there was no alarm in the common room it must be a spell she thought, as more people entered the common room. The volume of the ringing sound rose until girls had to cover their ears and every member of the dorm had entered the common room, then all of a sudden it stopped.

‟It was an alarm I created with a spell, so everyone would wake up" Bridget explained. The others gave her death glares in response, so she added ‟I had to! We've all got to get ready, most of you are leaving before noon and we still need to pack and get dressed!‟

The other's reluctantly nodded in agreement and went to shower and get dressed into their normal clothes, as they were going home so there was no need to wear their uniform. In an hour, the Second Form were finish off their breakfast in the dinning hall, the stage had been removed and the tables were returned as normal.

‟I've still got loads of packing to do" Jinx complained as she ate her waffles.

‟It won't take that long, it's not like you went on any shopping trips this year" Kate replied, as she ate her omelette.

‟Speaking of shopping trips, Alice how an earth are you going to pack everything by the time we leave?" Jinx questioned the pixie haired witch. Alice had been on numerous shopping trips throughout the year and came back with dozens of bags each time.