Chapter 10- The First Mission

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy! Sorry it took awhile! Sorry, I'm not that good with fight scenes. This one doesn't have much but the other chapters with a fight scenes should!

Lucy POV

Yukino led the way towards the train station, Lucy striding beside her as she read the request: Destroy a monster nest and rescue the children that had been taken from the town of Guillet. Payment: 450,000 jewels.

"Wow." Lucy said, If her calculations were right, then the pay split four ways would be 112,500 jewels for each of them. The amount made her mouth water. Now she really hoped the Twin Dragons and Yukino weren't as destructive as Team Natsu had been. She could really use some jewels right about now. Especially if she wanted to help Yukino with the rent.

"What?" Yukino asked.

"Nothing." Lucy shook her head, no need for Yukino to see how much she wanted jewels.

Sting's loud complaint suddenly came from behind the two girls, causing both to laugh, "Do we have to take the train? Guillet is five hours from here."

Lucy turned to look at the two dragon slayers, even Rogue already had a sick look on his face at the thought of riding the train.

"Suck it up." Lucy laughed, she hadn't even felt bad for Gajeel or... Natsu. His name gave her a jolt of sadness. This really would be her first mission that was not Fairy Tail related. Sudden sadness took over her as she looked down.

"Miss Fairy?" Frosch suddenly landed on her head, "Are you okay? You don't get motion sickness do you?"

"Of course I don't." Lucy said forcing herself out of her dark mood, it felt as if she had bitten into something extremely bitter. "I'm not a dragon slayer after all."

Frosch nodded as they reached their designated train and chose a a spot in the back. Poor boys... they already looked sick and the train hadn't even left the station let.

Yukino POV

Yukino laughed as the train jolted to a start, causing Rogue to cover his mouth and Sting to groan, face suddenly turning blue.

"Here." Yukino sighed, starting to rub Sting's back as he leaned forwards. His muscle were so stiff, that couldn't help his situation. Gently, she pulled him down so that he was lying in her lap so that could reach his back better.

Sting groaned again, face looking out towards Lucy and Rogue. "Thanks... Yukino..."

Yukino blushed, when he sighed in relief, snuggling deeper against her, she just knew he was closing his eyes now. She continued her motions, moving her hand up his back, and gently running her fingers through his soft blond hair.

"That's sweet." Lucy said, a teasing smile on her lips.

"I don't like seeing him suffer." Yukino said softly, besides, this was one of the only times she could freely show affection for Sting.

Rogue looked slightly jealous of their display and Yukino felt slightly guilty, She wished she could rub both their backs, but she couldn't... unless, she turned to Lucy, motioning with her head for her rub Rogue's back.

She watched Lucy immediately blush at the thought, turning away. Now it was Yukino's turn to smirk. So she really hadn't been imaging all the quick moments before her new partner and Rogue. Good. Rogue had been alone for far too long.

"Lucy, rub his back." Yukino commanded.

"W... what?" Rogue groaned, well, that wasn't good, his face was going from blue, to green and now a deathly white. "I don't need that... Y-you baby Sting t-too much Yukino."