Chapter 6- How Tigers Party Pt. 1

Here's the party chapter! And I've decided to slit it into parts. Only two I think, three at the most and then it may get a bit dark.

Lucy POV

Lucy and Yukino made it back to Sabertooth in record time, hurrying through the doors to find the rest of the guild already waiting for them.

"Good job on being late to your first party, Blondie." Sting sighed, bouncing on his heels.

"You're blonde too you know?!" Lucy snapped, she had way too many blonde jibes thrown her way most of her life. It didn't help that she was extremely sexy to boot.

"It's different for me since I'm the Guild Master." Sting puffed out his chest proudly.

Lucy felt her eye twitch in annoyance but before she could snap at him, Rogue spoke up.

"Don't be a jerk Sting. You're lucky that I'm letting you throw this party instead of chaining you to a desk to do your paperwork." Rogue sighed, clearly already annoyed.

"Fine, fine." Sting said with a shrug, waving him off. "Everyone, this is our newest guild member, Lucy! Make sure you make her feel welcome!" Sting practically yelled to the gathered members, a cheeky grin appearing on his face. "NOW LET'S PARTY!"

Before Lucy could even blink there were drinks being passed around and the members of Sabertooth were laughing and drinking together... it kind of reminded her of Fairy Tail, the thought causing her to frown

"Hey now," Lucy looked up to see a man with long blonde hair and green eyes, "If my memory is correct, you look much prettier with a smile on your face, so no frowns." He gave her a kind smile, "I don't think we've ever been properly introduced, my name is Rufus Lore."

"Right." Lucy said smiling, grateful for his kindness. "I remember you from the grand magic games. You're magic is amazing."

Rufus laughed, "Well, it did take me hours of studying. I'm glad someone in this guild appreciates it. The more boorish or childish," He nodded towards Sting and a large man wit green hair stood, "Don't."

"He keeps them in line." A different voice stated and Lucy turned her head to see Rogue walking towards them dressed in his usual clothes.

"Rogue," Lucy smiled, for some reason, being near him gave her butterflies, it wasn't a completely unpleasant feeling bit she didn't know why she had it. "Were you really considering chaining Sting to his desk?"

Rogue sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration, "It's something I consider every few weeks. You did notice the stacks of papers in the office when you got your guild mark right? That idiot tries to escape the papers as much as he possibly can."

Lucy laughed, she never noticed before, but Rogue's voice was deceptively deep and the way he was talking made it sound like he was more of Sting's babysitter than partner. but then again, didn't she always do the same for Natsu. Maybe she had more in common with the shadow dragon slayer than she thought.

"If I remember correctly," Rufus began, tilting his hat up, a smile on his face, "The only time took the paperwork seriously was two months ago when the magic council started breathing down his neck. He worked non-stop for three days straight to get everything in on time."

Rogue gave a little smile that Lucy found adorable, she couldn't remember seeing him smile at all during the grand magic games, not even at the banquet. The smile was nice and she felt warm suddenly. "I never saw Sting so flustered in my life."

Lucy looked between her two new guild members, a genuine smile on her lips, she didn't know how they were doing it but just the two of them alone were making her feel welcome. She also couldn't help but note that they loved to make fun of their young guild master. She was about to say something when a happy, high pitched voice interrupted her.