Chapter 9- A Change of Pace

NOTE: This is a Rogue x Lucy (Rolu) and Sting x Yukino (Stingyu) fic. If you really don't like these ships then I suggest you don't read. I make it very clear what ships I plan to do. I know we don't all like the same ships and that's great! Every couple needs love! If we all liked the same couple, then it would be plain boring!

One More P.S: If you want me to do a one-shot or short story of your ship, then I promise to try my very best. It doesn't have to be Fairy Tail, bit if it is a fandom I am not familiar with, I will let you know. Just please NO smut requests.

BTW, the next two chapters will be fairly dark, so I may change the rating of this fic.

Lucy POV

Lucy stared at herself in the mirror, it had been two days since her welcome party and she and Yukino had both decided that they should take their first mission as a team, but something seemed wrong to her. It wasn't the fact that this would be her first mission without Team Natsu; no, stupidly, it was what she was wearing.

She wore what she usually did, light, airy colors. Right now, she had on a sky blue vest with a white collar and no back along with a white mini skirt mid-thigh high boots and a light teal sash along with a dark arm sleeve on her right arm.

"Lucy?" Yukino asked, looking at the blonde in concern. "Are you okay?"

"I am. I just... feel like I need something different. I mean, don't you think we match too much?" Lucy asked. Yukino had on her signature white, feather-like cape and white and blue mini-dress. Lucy also noted that she matched Sting in her choice of light colors. Maybe she could go darker.

"Gate of the Virgin: Virgo." Lucy said abruptly pulling out Virgo's key and summoning her maid spirit.

"Yes, Princess?" Virgo asked looking at Lucy, "Is it punishment time?"

"No! I need you to get me new clothes. Something dark." She glanced at Yukino again before adding. "Grab something for Yukino too."

"Me?!" Yukino asked in surprise when Virgo disappeared back to the spirit world, the smile on her lips almost making Lucy reconsider.

"Yeah. I think it would be good" Lucy said. She really hoped so, knowing Virgo, things could quickly get out of hand.

"Okay..." Yukino said, unsure.

Virgo came back a second later, two pairs of clothes in her hands. "This is for you, Princess. She handed clothes that looked dark blue and gray. "And this is for you Lady Yukino."

Lucy smiled when she saw that Yukino's clothes still followed the light color scheme. "Go change and we'll see how we look."

Lucy hurried to her room and quickly changed, a full bloom smile appearing on her face when she saw her new outfit in the mirror. She now wore a sleeveless dark purple top with a charcoal colored shirt-sleeved jacket that stopped above her rib cage and a mini skirt that matched the jacket in color, two dark brown belts crossing at her hips and she wore dark brown knee high boots.

Lucy almost jumped for joy at the change. Now, this was perfect. She hurried out of her room and knocked on Yukino's door. "Come out."

Yukino's door opened after a second of hesitation and Lucy felt her smile widen. Yukino looked absolutely adorable! "How do I look?" She asked.

Yukino wore pretty dress, layered dress with a dip hem, meaning the front of the dress was a bit short than the back. The bottom layer of her dress was white while the majority or top layer of the dress was a deep blue color. She also wore a jacket but it was long sleeved and the shoulder of the jacket matched the blue of the dress and it was button up instead of open. To finish up, Yukino also wore a light blue ribbon around her waist and white boots.