Chapter 3- The First Step

Next chapter! Lucy is finally moving forward!

Lucy POV

Lucy looked around her apartment one more time, noting how even though she wasn't taking any of the furniture, the room looked bare. It had taken her four more days to prepare herself to fully part with her home. All she was taking were her personal effects since Yukino had invited her to live with her in her apartment since it was a two-bedroom. When Lucy had tried t protest, Yukino said that once Lucy was settled in the guild, they could talk more about living arrangements.

"Lucy-sama?" Yukino asked, drawing her attention to the white haired mage, "Are you feeling okay?"

"I am." Lucy said and it surprised her how sincere she felt. "But I do have a request, Yukino."

"What is is?" Yukino asked surprised.

"Since we're going to be in the same guild, I want you to just call me Lucy. I never liked the -sama in my name before." Lucy said smiling.

At that, Yukino laughed, "Lucy-sama, I mean Lucy I don't know I'll be able to. I just look up to you so much. And it took me weeks to not add -sama to Rogue, Minerva, Rufus or Orga's name." Yukino confessed.

"What about Sting?" Lucy asked smiling. He had a pretty calm personality, so she couldn't see him enforcing honorifics either.

"I called him Master Sting for the longest time after I came back." Yukino blushed, "He hated it and I started calling him Sting-sama. It just doesn't feel right to just call him Sting like he wants since he is the Master of Sabertooth."

Lucy laughed, just imagining Sting's face at being called Master before sobering quickly. "Are you sure that Sting will allow me into the guild?"

"Of course." Yukino said without hesitation as her smile left her lips, annoyance dancing in her eyes. "If he'll let a bunch of random women in, he'll definitely let you in Lucy-sam, Lucy. He is your friend after all."

Well, that was a relief, Yukino seemed to have so much fate in Sting, it was nice. Though she had to suppress her smile when she saw the flicker of jealousy resurface on Yukino's face at the mention of all the new female guild mates.

"What about the others, will they accept me?" Lucy asked remembering the team from the grand magic games.

"Rogue will have no problem with you, I think you and Rufus will get along great and as for Orga, you'll adore him surprisingly quick." Yukino said quickly.

"And Minerva?" Lucy asked hesitantly, remembering the woman who had tortured in the games in the water sphere.

Yukino smiled slightly, "Lady Minerva changed a lot since she's come back. She wants to make amends for everything she's done."

"I see." Lucy nodded before sighed, she pulled out a golden key, "Open gate of the virgin: Virgo." A brilliant gold light flashed in her apartment and a pink haired girl in a maids outfit appeared.

"Punishment Princess?" Virgo asked immediately.

"No." Lucy sighed, "I need you to take my bags to the spirit world. I'll summon you again when I get to Yukino's apartment."

"Of course, Princess." Virgo smiled at the blonde, "Princess?"

"Yes Virgo?" Lucy asked.

"I just want to tell you that we all approve of what you're doing. Sabertooth will be a good change for you." Virgo said before disappearing back into the spirit world with her suitcases.