Chapter Seven

Hey guys :D Now i decided that I will update once my previous chapter reaches 100 reads. Thanks you for reading :D Please VOTE/COMMENT, I really need more votes on this story :) JUST ONE CLICK XD :D Feel free to suggest things for the story, I really like hearing people's opinions and ideas. If you think I should change something, JUST TELL ME :D. Anyway, enough talking, I should probably write the chapter now. :) I'm distracted very easily, I'm like OH LOOK IT'S A BUG ON THE WINDOW OMG. I can't help it. It just happens. :) I personally find this chapter some kind of a filler. STILL VOTE THOUGH :D :D :D. It's going to be short, because I'm writing a longer chapter to come after this, but I still thought I'd give you some kind of an update. This chapter might have spelling errors, point them out please. I don't have time to proof read, I have to go somewhere soon. Oh, yeah. This chapter is dedicated to AleXiaSmith, because I like talking to her :D

SONG OF THE DAY: Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Once Percy, Annabeth and Thalia got up, Ness told us about her dream. I told her that it wasn't a dream, but it was a vision, but she just sarcastically said that she was just dying to know that useless bit of information. That's Ness for you.

Everyone was confused, but Thalia took down the tent and we got on the boat. Shouldn't be long now, we'll have to walk soon. Just another three or four hours on this thing. I hate boats.

As the boat started moving, Percy asked Nessie "What did the dude look like, again?" 

Ness rolled her eyes and sighed. "I've told you a million times. Brunet, balding, green eyes I think, a weird ass moustache and quite fat." She snorted. "I bet he just decided to take over the world because he can't get a girlfriend. Poor guy."

I stopped listening, because I was sure this was turning into another one of Nessie's weird humorous conversations. I swear, if someone listened to the conversations me and Ness have when we're alone, she would end up in a mental hospital. No kidding. Sometimes I wonder, how is it even possible to be so weird? Like no offence to Ness. She is weird. The mood-swings-mad-man-laugh-at-random-wild-ideas-and-irrelevant-jokes weird.

But there is quite a lot of things we have in common. Weird, huh? Well, not having a family is one thing. 

The only difference is, that she actually knew her parents. I didn't. I guess it's better like that in a way. I don't know why, but I think it is. 

"Liam!" Nessie called. I chose to ignore her, waiting for her to come up and say whatever it was. "Liam!" she repeated, now in a high pitched voice, mimicking an Irish accent. "Liam!!!" She squealed, increasing her British accent. "Liam!" She said in a deep voice, mocking an American accent. Percy burst out laughing.

"Liam, are you deaf, or what?" She said loudly, smiling.

"No, but if you want to say something you can just walk up here and say it." I said, successfully keeping a straight face.

"What crawled into Liam's pants this morning and died?" Percy said through laughter. 

"Dunno." Nessie smirked. "Probably, his sense of humour." She added, giggling. 

"Ness! Quit it!" Annabeth shouted, but you could literally hear the smile in her voice. It's just this thing about Nessie, she makes people laugh. People can't be angry at her. Not for long, anyway. Sometimes, it's a good thing. Sometimes, it's seriously annoying. Oh yeah, did I mention that Nessie's annoying? Well, now I did.

"You know you love me!" Nessie yelled back at her. 

Ness walked over to me, sitting down on the floor. 

"What's up?" she asked, giving me her I'm-overly-happy-for-no-reason-look. 

"I dunno." I said sarcastically. "Maybe just a world -saving quest, you know..." I added. 

"You're no fun." She informed me, walking off back to Percy. She's such a child. I mean, seriously, seven year olds at camp don't act like that.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+aFewHoursLater+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~Percy's P.O.V.

We were sitting in a small cafe-coffee shop type of thing . Annabeth and Thalia were quietly discussing something, while Nessie was finishing off her cheesecake while Liam was half asleep with his head on the table. 

In the past few hours we got rid of the boat, since the rest of the journey had to be done on foot. This is going to be hard, trying to find a person in New York. Finding a mortal in a city of mortals. Great.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~Thalia's P.O.V.

Suddenly, the lights went out. Not just the cafe, but the whole street. Everything went silent for a few seconds, but then people started moving. 

I heard Nessie whisper something and a small flame appeared in the palm of her hand, lighting up a small area around her. The mortals probably see a torch.(aka flashlight. I'm not British or American, but oh well I'm used to the British version).

"We need to get out of here. I have a bad feeling about this." She said quietly.

"Through the staff entrance at the back." Percy said as Nessie started moving towards the kitchen, Annabeth, Liam, Percy and me following her.

 Someone in the kitchen was holding a torch and looking around. 

Nessie extinguished the flame by clenching her fist and crouched, waving the rest of us down.

"Guys, I'll do the invisibility smoke thing." She whispered so quietly that I could barely hear her.

She whispered something that I couldn't even make out,  and black smoke circled around us, blocking my vision for a few seconds but then clearing.

"Keep close together, they can still hear us." Nesie whispered as she stood up and started making her way into the kitchen, the rest of us following her.

The man was still looking around, and strangily, he didn't look like a member of staff. 

I heard something fall with a bang and Percy curse under his breath. 

The man turned around. 

______________________________________________________________

Oooooo my first ever cliff changer. The next chapter will be long-ER, promise. I''ll make it five pages or so. VOTE/COMMENT. Thaaaank you for reading, and what do you thing will happen next? Who do you think the man is? What's he doing there? Hehe. I like crabs.