Chapter Two

A/N, this chapter is happening thirty two years after she died, just in case someone didn't get that :)

Thanks for reading, it really means a lot to me. :) Today's song of the day: Like a G6 by Far East Movement. Yes, i know, it's completely random. :)

______________________________________________________________________________

Nessie's P.O.V.

I was rudely awakened by something being thrown at me. Ouch. Whatever it was, it deffinetely wasn't soft. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Percy smiling on his bed on the opposite side of the huge bedroom designed for thirty demi-gods. 

"I hate you" i said as i picked up the package my half-brother threw at me.

"Good morning to you too" he smirked. Smart-arse... 

"What's that?" i asked, ignoring his previous comment

"Dunno, I just found it on the floor, someone wrote your name on it" he explained.

Whatever it was, it was something hard wrapped in some plain brown, old looking paper. I weighed it in my hands once again and started ripping the paper off. Oh my gods, they were a pair of Hermes' famous flying shoes, but not just normal ones, they were the exact replica of my armour boots, with the exact same hellstone plates on them, just with a pair of blood-red wings. Wait, they were actually my boots....  With a pair of Hermes' wings attached to them.... What the hell?! 

"This is awesome!" I yelled and made Percy jump up on his bed. Ok, i guess i did it a bit too loudly.

"Will you actually mind telling what it is?" he asked,  clearly annoyed.

"Someone attached a pair of wings to my boots!" i explained happily and he gave me a weird look.

"Seriously?" he frowned

"Yes" i threw one of my boots at him and got it right where it hurts, Percy, never sit cross legged on your bed. I smirked.

"Owwww.... Who did it though?" 

"I have no freaking idea, but whoever they are, they're awesome! We're playing 'capture the flag' today, remember?"

"Yeah..." He glanced at the ancient clock on the wall above my bed. "Get changed, we'll be late for breakfast" 

"What the hell, Percy? Breakfast's in an hour!" i informed him.

"Never mind..."

I climbed out of bed. Yesterday, Chiron told us to be wearing our armour and bring our weapons for breakfast, 'cause we will be having an extra long, like three hours, match of 'capture the flag'. Man, i love this game. Especially with my boots... And with the fact that i'm allowed to use powers, since the camp has to follow the ancient rules for the game, and no one ever considered that almost-gods-with-godly-powers will be playing it. I'm sooooo showing these boots to Liam. Oh yeah, Liam, speaking of who is a son of Apollo, and my best friend. People think it's weird, how we're the opposites of each other. Percy always keeps going on about how loud i am and how quiet he is or how childish i am, when Liam's mature. Well, i can't  exactly deny any of that... Just being honest, but whenever people ask how come i'm best friends with Liam, i don't know what to say. Opposites attract, i guess. 

I opened the dust sliding glass door which lead to the back-terrace of our cabin, which was right at the edge of the lake. I was bare-footed, so i sat down on the wooden floor and dipped my feet into the lake. I love water. No duh, Poseidon's my dad. I sat there like that, just enjoying the chilly water for a few minutes. I then stood up and started climbing up the wall of the cabin, pulling myself up with my arms. I always do that, i love sitting on the roof of the cabin... I climbed up and saw walked to the other end of the roof, the one facing the Apollo cabin.