Chapter Four

A/N Hi everyone :) i'm hoping to reach five hundred reads, right now i'm on 138 :) This chapter is  kind of a filler though...

This means a lot to me, so please vote/fan :) I fan/vote back, if you want me to check out your story, send me the link, through chat or through the comments :) Thanks :) xx I really appreciate it when people read my work :D By the way, today's song: You found me By the Fray (it's in the sidebar) Isn't it amazing? This song is really inspiring :D Helps me think.  Do you like the Fray? :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+P.O.V.~Nessie

Me and Percy walked out of our cabin with our backpacks and quickly reached Zeus' cabin. Thalia, Annabeth and Liam were already waiting for us, with their backpacks. 

"So.... What's our plan?" i asked, directing the question at Thalia.

"I really have no idea. He said we'll know the way." Thalia said. Well, that really explains a lot, doesn't it?

"Well, the only way i want to go right now is pizza hut. I'm starving" i informed the others.

"We've only had lunch two hours ago" Liam said.

"Never mind. Where do we go?" i asked once again.

"Well... We have to leave camp and somehow, get to New York" Annabeth said. What?!

"Why New York?" i asked

"Well... After you guys've left, i've spoken to Chiron and he told me." Annabeth explained.

"How come he told you but not us?" i tried to sound angry. "Anyways... Let's get a move on" 

"Agreed" Percy spoke for the first time since we've left the cabin.

"Wait.... We're in Long Island.... miles and miles away from New York" Liam said.

"No shit, Sherlock" i smirked as Thalia and Annabeth started walking towards the end of the camp. Percy followed them, i shot Liam a short glance and we started walking too. 

About twenty minutes later we were standing at the big gate, the one that lead us, demi-gods, out to the mortal world of danger. One step outside the gate - and every single monster in the radius of fifty miles will sense our presence. One step forward, and we're not safe anymore.

All of us stopped and stared outside the camp. It looked exactly the same as the magical forest.... Exactly the same, but so different. A few seconds later, Thalia and Annabeth started walking again and the rest of us had no choice but to follow them.

"Where are we going?" i asked

"We need to get to the ocean, then you and Percy can sort out the rest" Thalia said. Great. Not. Well, i'll just leave Percy to do it all. "You guys can get your dolphins, or a boat or something like that" 

"Alright." i said. Well, yeah, we could get a boat from one of the small ports.  Steal a boat, more like.

I was walking next to Liam, who was staring off into space, Percy was in front of us and Thalia was talking to Annabeth a few steps ahead. I pulled out my iPod out of my pocket and put on of the earphones into my ear. I pressed 'shuffle' and You Found Me by the Fray started playing. (A/N you can play the song on the sidebar :) if you want)

Me and Liam have been walking in silence for a while, but well, silence is boring. I turned off my iPod and stuffed it into my pocket.