𝐂𝐡 ₆ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

"Don't give up, until it's over!" -Ash Ketchum

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 -

Three weeks later....

It's been a very eventful experience traveling along with the group. Finding out Clemont was the Lumiose gym leader was a really crazy experience. It was hard to be angry at him, he had his reasons for hiding his secret. I had a feeling in my gut that he looked familiar.

I've also learned something about Serena....well not learned...but I have noticed some things. She acts real weird around Ash. He seems oblivious to her weird behavior but I notice it easily. I wanted to question her about it, but I've decided to brush it off. Maybe she's just not as comfortable around him yet, but that wouldn't even make sense either because she really likes to be around him. Any chance she gets she's right there beside him. I don't know...it's just weird to me.

One thing I have been dreading a lot is that...well to get to Cyllage city we have to pass by Camphier town which is my home. It might not be the most exciting place like Lumoise city, it's rather educational. It has a lot of historic spots, which makes the town unique. I was dreading passing through because I knew the group would want to stop by to see the sanctuary.

After my last visit....that fight with my parents. I just wish I could keep running away from the problem. There's no way around it so I was just going to have to face them. What's amazing though was that we might be in time for the town's annual harvest festival.

"So this is Camphrier town.." Ash says as we finally step foot into town.

"Wow it's so pretty!" Bonnie says.

"They say it's the town of the ages, because it holds a lot of historical buidlings and so much more." Clemont says.

"Doesn't it feel good to be home Eevee?" I asked her as I looked around. She cheered out happily and jumped down from my shoulder and looked around. I was about to follow her but a loud screeching noise was heard around town and I covered my ears to block out the noise.

"What is that awful noise?" Bonnie shouts as I notice everyone else cover their ears as well. The noise sounded familiar. And if I am right...then it is that time of year!

"Follow me!" I shouted and ran further into the town. I heard the sound of pounding feet, so that meant the others were following right after me. I can see the center of town approaching and I see right under the gazebo...a sleeping snorlax.

"It's a snorlax!" Ash exclaimed. I nodded and Serena stepped up next to me and pointed her pokedex at Snorlax

"Snorlax, the Sleeping Pokémon. After eating its fill, Snorlax is too sleepy to move. Small children sometimes play on its belly." The pokedex says out loud.