𝐂𝐡 ₅ 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧

"Just try new things. Don't be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?" -Michelle Obama

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 -

Third Person's POV

After both winning their Santalune City badge, both Ash and Mackenzie were eager to head to the next gym.

The group decided to spend the night at the pokemon center because they wanted a little more time to rest before they headed off.

The next morning Mackenzie was the last one to wake up. She normally was a morning person but today was the day where she wanted to be lazy.

Eevee wasn't having it and nudged her trainer. Mackenzie barely budged and continued to snore. Eevee pouted and nudged Mackenzie a little harder. Once she found out her trainer wasn't waking up any time soon, she knew she had to get help.

Eevee jumped off the bed and left the room. She followed the familiar scent which lead her to the cafeteria. She saw the others sitting down for breakfast and jumped on to the table. Bonnie was the first to notice Eevee and acknowledged her.

"Hey Eevee! Where's Mackenzie?" Bonnie asked and Eevee shook her head. Eevee walked over to Ash's Pikachu and the two had a conversation of their own.

Eevee then jumped off the table with Pikachu following. The others thought there might have been some trouble so they decided to follow. Once back at the room Eevee entered with Pikachu behind her. Eevee pointed towards the sleeping girl and Pikachu finally understood on what he needed to do. Pikachu used thunderbolt and Mackenzie jolted out of the bed...and tumbled to the floor below.

Eevee smirked and began to laugh, and Pikachu joined in. The others gathered in the room and noticed Mackenzie on the floor groaning.

"What happened in here?" Ash asked as he walked over and helped Mackenzie to stand. She huffed but accepted his kind gesture.

"The real question is, why is your pikachu my alarm clock this morning." Mackenzie said as she fixed her hair then rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"I think Eevee planned the whole thing." Bonnie said as she giggled. Mackenzie looked at the two snickering pokemon, but she couldn't be mad. It was pretty funny.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now can everyone please get out. I need to change." Mackenzie said as she pushed everyone gently out of the room.