Chapter 15

Diana's POV

After me and April left school early today we have just been hanging out at my house. I still don't want to go to sam's party tonight but April won't take no for a answer.

"Come on Diana let's change your clothes" April said walking over to my closet.

"What's wrong with what I have on" I said looking at my outfit.

"No just no I know what dress you should wear" I watched as she went through my closet until she pulled out a black dress.

"April why that" I asked groaning

"Because you look hot in it just put it on" She said jumping up and down.

I grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom to put it on. The dress is really pretty but it's tight and super short it barely covers up my butt.

"Perfect" April smiled when I came out of the bathroom.

"Now what are you going to wear" I said she then went to my closet pulling out a red dress that was the same as the one I had on.

We then did our own makeup April went really extra I just put on a light layer. I slipped on a pair of black heels and grabbed me keys and phone. Since April has always drunk more than me I'm usually the one that drives home.

"You ready" I asked April nodded we then headed down stairs.

"Where are you girls going" my mom asked coming out of the kitchen.

"None of your damn business" I said before walking out the door with April following behind me.

"She's still your mom you know" April whispered like she was scared to say it.

"Not to me" I said getting in the car a cranking it.

When I reached over to turn up the radio "what makes you beautiful" started playing. My chest tightened at the thought of Louis.

"Here I can change it" April said reaching over to change it.

"No" I said and April looked taken aback for a second but quickly understood.

As I drove I just listened to there voices coming for the radio. You would think I would be tired of this song because I have heard it so much but it's my favorite.

Once the song ended I turned the radio back down not caring what was playing. It didn't take long for Sam's giant house to come into view. Since the drive way was full I just parked on the side on the road.

"Come on Diana have some fun" April laughed when we got out I just smiled and continued to walk up to the house.

There was barely any room left in the house and the loud music made the house vibrate. Me and April went to the kitchen first to get a drink. I didn't even see what she poured into the red solo cups.

"Hey is it cool if I go hang out with some other people" April smiled sitting my drink down.

"No go have fun" I smiled even though I really didn't want her to leave. It's not like I'm not use to it she always leaves me like this.

I just sat in the kitchen watching everyone dancing around to the beat of the music.

"Where's April" I turned around to see Sam sitting down next to me.

"Off with her other friends some where" I sighed Sam just smiled. I never really liked Sam he has always seemed weird to me.

"Where you going" he asked when I stood up.