Chapter 17

Diana's POV

Hitting my pencil against my books like a drum as I begun to sing louder.

"Shit" I screamed when there was a knock at the door. Sitting my books down on the table I got up to open the door.

"Hello Diana" Louis Mom smiles when I opened the door.

"Um what are you doing here" I asked because this women hates me and mother.

" I brought you this it's from Louis he said when you're 18 use it and get out of this house" she said handing me a envelope before walking away.

I slowly shut the door and headed up stairs to see what this mystery item is. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me. Once I sat down on my bed I opened the envelope inside was a huge stack of money and a pair of keys with a address on the back

"20,000 dollars" I yelled covering my mouth I recounted the money 4 times before finally just accepting that I had this much money.

For a while I sat on my bed and wondered about what I was gonna do with the money. I know Louis wants me to use it on me but I don't want to. It didn't take to long until I finally decided what I was going to do with the money.

I quickly picked up the phone and dialed the number in. As the phone rang I walked out and back across my room.

"New York Police station may how I help you" the voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Um..yes I was wondering how much would it cost to bail Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, And Zayn Malik out of jail." I wait about for her reply.

"That would be 19,000 dollars exactly" the women said.

"Thank you so much" I said I didn't even wait for her reply I just hung up. At this point I was jumping around my room so happy that I would be able to get them out of jail.

I still got about a month though until I'm 18 I would go now, but I know my mom will just send the cops after me. For the rest of the night I planned my escape on my 18th birthday.

I grabbed my computer and looked at plane tickets to New York. I was surprised by how cheap they actually was I decide I would use the rest of the money to buy my plane ticket.

This is definitely going to be the best birthday ever.

Authors note:

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a really long time I've just had a lot going on

I'm definitely going to try and update more though.

I know this chapter was short but I hope you liked it. :)