Epilogue

Y/N's pov

18 months later...

"Babe! Come here!" I shouted through the house. Damien came running into the living room.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"Can you pick that up for me?" I asked him, pointing to a pen in the floor. Loud wails echoed through the room.

"Shhhh, it's okay." I cooed, to my baby boy, gently rocking him.

Not long after we were married, I got pregnant and had a little baby boy. The doctors told us that there was a very slim chance of the baby making it because of how skinny I was and how fast my metabolism is. Because when I ate, it just disappeared or something, I would have to eat extra to feed the baby. But he did make it, thank god.

We called him Michael Lewis Haas, Mickey for short. We decided against Mikey, as we thought was a bit boring so we chose Mickey instead, an extended version.

Damien handed me the pen and I threw it into my bag.

"Right lets go." I said.

I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder, heading out the door with Damien following behind me.

We were going to Shayne's apartment where, presumably, most of Smosh were going to be, as his apartment was literally huge.

When we got there, I carefully picked up Michael and laid him in my arms, having already put my bag on my shoulder. Damien shut the car door and we went up to Shayne's.

Damien knocked on the door three times, as I looked down at Mickey, who was peacefully sleeping. The door opened and there stood Mari.

"Guys you're here!" She exclaimed pulling us into a lopsided hug but I quickly shushed her, motioning to my boy.

Throughout the afternoon, everyone had held Michael, except Noah, who was too scared to.

"Noah, don't be such an idiot. Look, I'll put him in your arms, you don't have to take him off me." I said softly and placed Mickey into Noah's arms. He looked tense at first but softened up and was soon, having a laugh when the baby opened his eyes.

Muffled cries echoed in my ears, signalling it was feeding time.

"Did I do something?" Noah looked worried.

"No, he's just hungry that's all." I reassured him, and letting Damien give him back to me. Well he tried. Michael just cling onto Damien's shirt. Laughing, I took out the bottle I already had and went to the kitchen to hear it up slightly. I put it in the microwave and had learnt that only 10 seconds was enough. So I took it out and handed it to Damien, who started to feed him. I sat back down.

"It's crazy to think that you two are parents. Having this extra pair of legs running around and all work, must be stressful. I mean, only a year ago you two were getting married and not even thinking about kids, but look at what we have now." Boze said. She was my best friend, after Shayne and Dan I suppose.

"Yeah I mean it's tiring, but it's all worth it in the end." I smiled up at Damien, who smiled back at me, his looking at me lovingly. I smiled at how he was with Michael. You can already tell this is Daddy's Boy right here. Even the way he talked to him, even if I met couldn't understand what he was saying. Ah...

My, I truly did love that man.

~~~

Here's the epilogue and this is my book WELL AND TRULY FINISHED!

I've had so much fun writing this book and it was clearly worth it as people seem to like it. I really love you guys, thanks a lot for the support you've given me.

~Millie 💞💞