11 ~ The past year

I want to say before you read that, W/C/S, means What You Call Your Subscribers. Tyyy. Now read the story..

Y/N's pov

A lot happened in the past year.

Hate comments stopped coming through as much as I was perfectly fine with my life. I started my own YouTube channel, (channel name), and had gained around 400,000 subscribers, and counting. Joven got married. Mari got married. And I became really close (pretty much) best friends with a guy from the crew, Tanner.

But worse. My mum/mom asked me to go back to England for a few weeks, and by that she meant 2 months at New Year. But I couldn't bear being away from Damien and Shayne so long, that I wrote a letter to my mother and caught the next plane to LA and surprised everybody 3 weeks early. It went a little like this:

I got off he plane and breathed in the Not-so-fresh-and-warm LA air. I went through the airport, showed them my Visa and blah blah blah and got back to mine, Damien's and Shayne's apartment. I dropped my stuff off and had a quick shower, getting changed into (outfit of your choice).

I walked to the Smosh Office and decided to go straight to the SG office. When I got there, I knocked on the door, just to check if they were filming, and when I was sure they weren't, I walked in. Gasps filled the room and everybody jumped up to give me a hug. Joven, Mari, Boze, Wes and especially Damien. When we pulled away, we kissed, like a soldier who's just come home to his wife. Everybody shouted "PDA!" at us but we didn't care.

Once I'd caught up a little bit, I went to the Squad office. I knocked 3 times and then walked in, seeing all of them before me.

"Y/N!" Courtney and Noah yelled.
"N/N!" Keith shouted.
"Eeeeeeeee!" Olivia squealed.
"You're back." Shayne said.

And they all engulfed me in a tight embrace except Shayne. Once they had pulled away from me, I hugged him.
"I missed you." I said.
"More than Damien?" He asked.
"More than Damien." I said.

Once I had a little chat with these lot, I asked where Tanner was. They told me that he was in Matt Raub's office, probably talking about something.

So I went there with Shayne because he was on his way to see Damien which is past their office. He knocked for me.

"Who is it?" Matt's voice called from behind the door.
"It's Shayne, I have something." He said.
"Can it wait?" Matt Raub said.
"Umm, not really?"
"Come in then."

I opened the door and Tanners eyes grew big.

"Hey." I said casually. He jumped up from his seat and gave me a hug.
"You weren't supposed to be back for another 3 weeks. How come you're here now?" He asked me.
"I couldn't bear being away from everyone for so long. I missed having fun and being with everyone, laughing with you, just everything." I explained.
"Well, I'm glad you're back." He said.

So that's how it went. What else happened? Oh yeah! Me and Damien came out about our relationship even though the fans already suspected it. We've now been dating for almost a year but we went public in October last year and it went on my channel. This is what the video was like:

"Hey (W/C/S), and today, as you can see by the title, this is the boyfriend tag! Now I'm sure that you're all either wondering, 'Y/N, just get on with it, I wanna see who it is!' or you're like, 'We already know who it is, just get on with the damn video!' Now just calm down, alright. Without further a due, this is my boyfriend!" I said and Damien popped into frame.

"So you most likely recognise who this is, it's Damien Haas from Smoosh Gamez and he's my boyfriend."

We talked a bit and answered some questions, and I signed off the video. I edited it myself and uploaded it. Most of the comments were nice and supportive but some were horrible. It didn't even bother me.

And that's about all that happened in the past year.

Yeah, it was one heck of a year. Busy and mad and overall just all over the place.

But now, it's Summer Games again, and were all pumped.