chapter 3. -A friendship is salvaged and one just began...

chapter 3

- A FRIENDSHIP IS SALVAGED AND ONE JUST BEGAN...

Spenecer was at school. Standing next to her blue locker decorated to its limits.She was wearing a blue frock with black see through leggings and jet black swede anckle top boots and a black coat.She was feeling a little under the weather today but... Sam came and changed her mood.

"hey!" said Sam from behind." care to take a walk with me?" withought uttering a single word she followed him through the black gates . After a long pause of silenece he finally spoke. " so....whats up?" again,no answer. She kept walking silently admiring the flowers and the nature that surrounded them. Then she muttered " nothing" " ohkay...so leme guess we are still fighting?" " you think?" " Look .....uhhhh...i...i'm.....i don't know how to do this" he stammered more than he meant to and then to create the impact on what he was about to say he stood right infront of her .Blocking her in a way." hey. Look i know..." He touched her chin making it slightly move upwards so that she could look at him directly. She sighed heavily." Thats the third sigh." " Look .I'm really truely sorry about what happened. Just listen to me. I know i shoul've told you about Rachel but i am telling you now. I'll do everything in my power to make you forgive me. I'll explain everything to you and you'll understand.......but i need to know that you are still there for me....you know..." She exhaled and replied " its okay' " i mean i guess thats sorry in Sam world" " So, im forgivin?" Before she could reply he swiped her off her feet and gave her a giant Panda hug." haha" " you're squishing me" he left her " You should know that i really am sorry and that i meant every word of it" "hummmm...really/" she said while ruffling his hair." hey! no! not mu hair!" and started running after Spencer who was very far from him and was trying to save herself.

***************************************************************

' I am sorry. i got sick . Took a pass and went home." She read the text from Sam out loud. Before she could bring up the question of 'how she was going to go home' Xavier appeared from nowhere." Hey there ,lonely!" whats up ?" he said in an ecstatic way." nothing" her reply was short and curt. "you sure about that?" no reply. She ignored him and placed her books in the locker and took out her notebooks and shoved them in her bag angrily. "ohkay!" he said throwing his hands up in the air asif to surrender. " pissed lady at 9' o clock" " pissed lady at 9" o clock' she mimcked him ...and snickered.' cummon" he said." dont ignore the sexy guy,now" " very funny...ohkay" she exhaled heavily and said " my ride bailed. Actually he got sick,. Sam." " oh." 'oh?" " i mean i could give you a ride but you'll obvioulsy reject my solution....so no use..." " true" " k. gotta go" with that he spun on his feet and he was out of the hallway.

Spencer was pacing back and forth now. Everytime she'd walk by the clock she'd pass by throwing glances. It was 5 o clock and she was still in school. It was past her tennis time had missed her tennis practice.She started walking towards the parking lot thinking if she could walk a bit and then take a cab when Xavier called out her name from behind." where do you live? I can take you home." As much as she hated to say yes.He was right and she didn't have any other options so she said yes ." Is this your car?" she said pointing out to the bmw z4 convertable." yeah, this is my ride.I ....now 'we' ride in style " he said emphasising on the 'we'. "okay...fine....lets make it short n sweet.' " haha....if u live across town....i doubt that this ride is gonna be short but we can make it sweet" " you are such a Dbag! no wonder you are all alone." she said pointing at him. " If you want a ride you might wanna play it safe with me." he opened the door of the car and guestured her to sit in.

"Thanx." she said while a smile played on her lips."your welcome" She turned around without saying bye but then she thought that she should be polite and say goodbye but Xavier caught hold of her wrist and gave his bad boy smile."so...when are you goin to tutor me? My place or your place?" he asked her in a husky voice. "uhhh .....no! no! i don't tutor at home. I only tutor at the tutor centre. AT school premises only!. Take it or leave it." she replied." We'll see about that!" he kept staring at her. When she started to feel awkward standing right outside the door of her house she said" ohkay! thats my cue! gotta go. Have a nice day" and then they exchanged their goodbyes. When she was in her own private space.Once she was In her home again she took off her coat and boots and jumped and sat on the couch grabbing the remote at the same time.She was half happy and half freaked out. Before switching on the T.v there was only one thing on her mind. Xavier's kinda hot but not at all nice.i should just flush this feeling outta my heart. Me and Xavier .Not a chance a hell! she thought and exhaled ."Ah,hell." she said to herself and thought about calling Sam.