chapter 1. -Stranger Danger

authors note: please forgive me or ignore if you find any errors cause i typed most of the story from my cell and it makes a lot of errors. Hope u like it!

-chapter 1                                                        

                                                    STRANGER DANGER

"Ummm....what?"said spencer."i said are you going to school? Are you deaf or what? You should probably get your ears checked.i have a fear that u might be deaf afterall "said alyiene,but again asusual spencer had zoned out.

Spencer was an 18 year old not-so normal teenager because every now and then she would zone out because of her 23 years old sister ayliene.Ayliene was one of a kind.Or maybe the kind of person who is found in every house.An evil,coniving , narsastic and self obsessed girl.until she had got busted for sneaking out with a guy.well, for starters she continued to be an A grade bitch to her younger siblings specially spencer every now and then.It was like she almost enjoyed her eerie behaviour.And asif this wasnt less,she had the shrillest voice any one could ever have.So when she opened her big mouth every one knew that it wasn't going to be pleasant.

It was a misty cold morning of november and outside trees were covered with snow.no one would believe that these trees were once of lush green colour.It was snowing outside but the amount of snowfall had decreased due to a change in weather.The roads that were perfectly covered by snow had now beem wiped.Snow had enveloped everything big and small, bright and beautiful and had made it look dull.

As spencer heard her blackberry vibrating in her left pocket of her cashmere sweater she checked out for the incoming call.which said" Sam calling".She darted outside so that she didnt have to see or talk to any of her family members before leaving for school.She quickly opened the door of Sam's SUV and sat in the front complaing about how his " fashionably late arrival " had caused her to sit through one more horrible arguement and how they would be late for school.Sam started the engine and said" this baby is no less than buggati,missy. And we'll be in school in less than 10 min".Well for starters he like to show off his new jet black SUV which he had gotten for his 18th birthday.But unfortunately they reached 5 min late.So Spencer and Sam had to rush in class and got lucky because Mr Ross the new Biology teacher was introducing himself by writing his name on the white board and he had not noticed the two of them sneaking into the classroom.Biology class for Spencer was the most annoying class as she hated to discuss all the private stuff with the whole classroom and plus she knew that no matter how hard she tried she would never understand cells.So every minute of the class seemed like an eternity to her. 

Finally after 45 min the bell rang.Nobody even bothered to listen to the teacher and started to close their books and grab their bagpacks. A few even left the class.Spencer raced out of the class to catch up with Sam. "hey" sam replied to a blonde girl standing next to his locker."Fllirting again asusual?" said spencer."oh .common! U gotta admit that i'm pretty darn hot"."ugghhhh...ewww....no! No way.not a chance in hell Mr i'm-a-hot shot / cool guy". "ohkay...u know your the only girl on this planet that thinks i'm not hot"."because you aren't"."k.lets go.i have Chem .Whats do u have?" ummm....i think i have Economics".I sooo wanted to get outta there. She thought as she hugged her big fat black coloured economics book , sighed heavily and started to walk away.Eventhough Sam was a great friend she felt awkward around him sometimes specially when it had something to do with how hot he looked.But to her he was a simple blue eyed sandy blonde who had once jumped off the roof to experience how superman's life felt like.Sam was 9 years old when he jumped off the roof.

School got over pretty quickly.For Sam it was over in a flash because he asusual was surrounded by girls who would drool over him. 

"hey!" said spencer,as she waved her hand to get Sams attention.He was standing with hands in pockects.Finally when he was near his SUV she said" ummmm... i kinda need a ride to my tennis club.Could like ...drop me off? Please?" Sam replied" what else am i for ? I'm MR .Chaufer.rite?"  

"no u aren't."

Spencer was sitting on her bed .legs crossed when her blackberry vibrated on the dressing table across the room.It was Sam. 

"it's your turn to pick me up tmrrw.Don't forget." 

"k.I'll b there @ 7:30.We'll go get breakfast from the pini's joint .K?" 

"k.But u know wat im done wid my h.w. So do u wanna go and grab some coffee?" 

"coffee @ 8 pm. I don't think so.Lets go get ice-cream.i wanna get outta the house. My sis just came back home." 

"k. I'll cum pick u up in 10 min." 

"done. Nd dont b late" 

She closed her books not wanting to look at them anymore. She got up and glanced at the clock to check the time. Tied her brown silky hair in a high ponytail.That was the she liked to wear her hair.She went through her closet and tool out a red shirt that said " i love cereal." and wore it.She then started to tie the laces of her red check converse high tops.

"so where are we goin?"Spence asked Sam once they were in his car."lets go to the Chicago ice-cream parlor. It's right around the corner"."no.its like 8 blocks from here." "k.i agree.i might i have estimated the distance wrong."

"so...." said Sam .once they were in the parlor." so?" replied Spencer."ummm.....what do ya want? I think i'll have rocky road" " i'll have mint chocolate chip please." she replied to the waitress standing next to her staring at Sam while he would pass his one million dollar smile." sure.and for u? " the waitress said biting her lip,trying to look sexy .But according to Sam she failed miserably in doing that instead it made her look sad ."i'll have rocky road please."" sure.i'll be back in a sec! " with that she was outta their.spinning on her heals she headed towards the kitchen. "hey.i'm gonna go use the restroom" said Sam."k."was all Spencer said.

15 min had passed by.but she would not quite glancing at her watch."ohkay! Thats it.how long could it take him in there?"this time she spoke to herself, as she walked towards the men's restrooms.She decided to wait outside. To while away the time she would always start pacing back and forth.and that's exactly what she did. She was pacing back n forth head down,waiting and wishing that he would come out quickly so that they could eat their not-so melted ice-cream. Instead a guy came out.he was still looking at the back and Spencer was still looking at the ground.And so they bumped into each other. "I'm sorry." said the guy .who seemed about 6 feet tall."ummm....hey!"" nah...its okay" replied spencer. She blushed a bit."hi!" he said as he offered her a friendly handshake."i am Xavier."when he said his name Spencer could see that a smile played on his lips.But she thought that he was being friendly. "i'm Spencer.Spencer Montgomery".

"umm.....i have seen y...you somewhere...."." i haven't seen you before" she replied and just thought ' would ya quite creating small talk.i wanna go eat my ice-cream and get the hell outta here.please.thats all i want'.

"Do u go to West Grant Highschool ?" " ummm.yeah. Y?" was all she replied. She didn't wanna sound inquisitive to a stranger." cause i've seen you there. You hang out with this jock? Who is about my height and has sandy blond hair? Ring a bell?" "ya. Look the thing is he's not a jock and i haven't seen u at WGH. Srry"

The door of the restrooms opened." where'd ya been?" " the bathroom.you knew.wat kinda question is that?" " ya. R u sure u didn't just go out of some secret bathroom and ditch me ? Cause there's no other explanation to y you took about half and hour in there." she said pointing out to the door." ohkay! I'm sorry! Jeez." "lets just get outta here."

*************